Nice Dreams Cafe

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I just bought it! Wasn't sure where exactly it was, so thanks for that info. It's a great deal, $8/5 ice cream cones or sundaes. Always looking for cheap things to do with the kids during the summer, this will be a great place to go when it's 150 degrees outside! LOL

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure either, so I called to find out. I figured parents with kids on summer break would get their moneys worth out of it!

I bought one too, for that occasional ice cream craving!

4. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

There is also another new ice cream place near Rainbow Lanes on 42. I think it is called Williams Family Ice Cream. I think it is in the old Papa Johns location.

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I don't get it. Two new Ice Cream stores that sell the same brands you can buy anywhere. I wish them well, but it just doesn't excite me.

Come on Ice Cream entrepreneurs, lets build a Brusters or a place like that one over near Fuquay (Sunny something) where they man up and make their own ice cream!

6. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

OMG .. I can't recall the name either (only been once) but Yes! AWESOME ice cream & reasonably priced for being fresh made. Such a good variety of flavors as well

:hurray::hurray:

7. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I'd love a place like Pat Mitchell's Ice Cream (any folks from the Binghamton/Endicott NY area will remember it well!)

8. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Bestest ice-cream ever: http://www.sunniskys.com/

Wish they would open a Sweet Creations like the one in Fuquay around here. Frozen yogurt, and the kids love it! That would be a little different than anything we have here yet.

9. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Sunni Skys is THE BEST! Their selection, quality and price cant be beat! Would LOVE to have one closer to the 40/42 area, but it may be a good thing that its not that close. :)

10. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

If you are craving Brusters(?) there is one located on Durant near Falls River, it's pretty good. But I love my own creations the best.