A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

For those that have had thoughts and prayers for my aunt.......well, they are working! She was able to be moved to a regular hospital room from the step-down unit over the weekend. She's been able to walk a little bit on her own and is tolerating the feeding tube a bit better.

Here's hoping we might just have our family a miracle. Tomorrow makes 8 weeks in the hospital with no food or water by mouth, but she just might make it. :cheers:

2. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed and prayers for y'all!!

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thats great news that she has made progress! Will continue to send thoughts and prayers to her and your family.

:grouphug:

4. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Cry wolf enough and pretty soon you have to drag the wolf to the doorstep to be believed.

Just saying..

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sorry. What T4T?

6. Tit4Tat

It was a random thought. Not meant for anyone..Isnt it a true statement? I see the post above, I hope you didnt think I was referring to that. OMG, I hope not. Im not that cold. I hope and pray your aunt is ok. My prayers are def with you!!!

I just had a random thought of: Cry wolf enough and pretty soon you have to drag the wolf to the doorstep to be believed!

It was meant for someone in my life that I know though. LOL. How are you doing kdc? Long time !!:)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

KDC, will continue to keep your family in our thoughts & prayers. :grouphug:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's all good T4T. I didn't think you meant that at all.

Hope you are well, doing fine here.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers, I honestly am very suprised she seems to be making a recovery. I really didn't think she would.

Some tough folks in my family, that is for sure. I hope I could be as tenacious as she is. The doc flat out said most people don't survive it that have it as bad as she does. :?

9. Tit4Tat

May I ask what happened? Its ok if you cant say. I have been gone a looong time and I was wondering what she is recovering from. Sounds like a tough cookie! You are blessed,

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

A particularly nasty case of pancreatitis. It's been missed for years until it got acute. Apparently it normally happens to alcoholics, and since she doesn't drink, they never thought to look. :banghead:

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

say what now

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Glad to hear about your aunt doing better. You must take after her on being tough. :lol:

13. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:lol: Did someone drag you to the doorstep again?

14. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I've done all kinds of stuff so I hear. Might as well add that to the list. 8)

15. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

And such irony about who you've done it with :lol:

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

O M G ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wait.........you want someone to PAY you for a broken washer and dryer. People are crazy!

benson, nc
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    This washer and dryer have kinks ... the washer runs water and washes but refuses to turn on the rinse cycle.

Dryer: Takes forever to dry, unless you but just a few pieces in there.. So Make me an offer on both.. Thanks in advance.

18. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Perhaps someone might use them for parts (Washer: timer broken, but drum motor and water system work, Dryer: electric coil bad, but motor fine).

19. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Yep...parts or perhaps they know how to fix it. Nothing wrong with charging a little for that.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Nope, not me. I'm not paying you for broken crap. :jester: