4th ANNUAL GREATER CLEVELAND CHAMBER GOLF TOURNAMENT

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 8, 2012.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Come on out, always a great time, great food, La Piazza is supplying lunch, dinner is always great, lots of prizes & trophies, support our community & meet lots of great people

Schedule & Fees

11:30 am - 12:30 pm Lunch 12:00 pm-12:30 pm Check-in 1:00 pm Shotgun Start After Play Awards Dinner

Entry Fee . . . . . . . . $60 Per Player Mulligan Package Available,( 1 Mulligan, 1 Red Tee) $10.00 (limit 1/player)

Entry Fee per player includes: Lunch,Dinner, Beverages and beer,Green & Cart fees, Range balls before event.

Event Prizes: Closest to the pin, Longest Drive, Putting Contest

Format of play: Captain’s Choice

Hole in one sponsor: Win a New Car -Sponsor by State Farm Dyrke S. Maricle, Agent

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

If you are interested you can get sign up form at the chamber, at cdh, or let me know and I'll get it to you.

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

when and where?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Reedy Creek, this coming friday & i have the sign in forms if u r interested

5. CraigSPL

short notice but I'll check with a couple of buddys

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey i told you abt it at our get together, good news is you can sign up at and up til sign in on friday, hope to see ya there, will be riding in the beer cart :)

7. CraigSPL

You expect me to remember stuff that far back?

And unfortunately we/I won't be playing this year as it's hard to have a Captain's choice team with a single.....LOL

I will however see you Saturday at TF.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012