Discrimination in the 40-42 area

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Ksokol22, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You seem to be reading a lot into her comment.

From what I saw, the individual indicates they followed the rules, but the Manager did not. I would pursue legal avenues if the manager is wrong (after giving the Management Company the opportunity to make it right) and if I was the Management Company and disagreed with the comments I would do the same.

Makes me wonder how many really bothered to read the statement given in the OP, or immediately leaped to conclusions. Personally I don't feel adequate information was provided to make any comment. I wanted to see how big a butt hole most of you were going to make of yourselves.

2. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

<-------- butthole number one. I jumped to conclusions. Bet my feeling is right!! As a landlord myself, I have to abide by rules. I would be willing to BET this is some crap. Something she doesnt agree with. How does she know the manager isnt treating her the same. Is she nosy? Its a hard thing to be a landlord...

3. Tit4Tat

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every dang one here does...ROFL:lol::lol::lol:

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I'll play along hught. In my post, I referenced the op's comment about "living their normal lives" getting them tossed out. My experience has been that this phrase is used when someone has a different version of normal and expects an exception to the given rules to accommodate them. Am I wrong? Don't know...not enough info to go on. It's a forum...the op can post or not post to "correct" my thoughts...no biggie.

5. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Nope, reading a lot from her 44 previous posts.
    • She has a husband, a daughter and at least one dog who was not housebroken as of 1/31/12 (the dog, that is).
    • She lives (or lived) in "income based apartments" that she moved into after May of last year.
    • She had (or was going to have) her utilities shut off back in June of last year.
    BTW. have you noticed that we are in to the third page of comments and Ksokol22 has yet to add any comment or remark of any type?

6. BossRotton

BossRotton Well-Known Member

Well I just came for the coffee and doughnuts....Leaves disappointed..

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

• Her internet was disconnected?

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Neighbor put password on wifi?

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:jester:

10. Tit4Tat

No more free internet! dang it! I hate when that happens:jester: