Supreme Court upholds...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

:iagree:

2. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

You probably need to stay off the political pit and something a little more your speed.

I wasn't on the Political pit - don't have that much time to waste. YOU probably need to stay off the forum - stop inciting the crowds with your posts. 'Nuff said.:banghead:
    :beathorse:

3. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    “That was a joke, son, I say, I say, that was a joke.”

I was teasing / joking. I apologize if you took it otherwise.

4. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I wasn't telling you to get off the political pit...only that you shouldn't go there.

5. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I didn't say take it away from those who have participated. You can still end it today and pay those who have paid in...right? Oh wait...another corrupt government scheme that can't pay for itself. We should probably put our healthcare there too.

6. RISteveH

RISteveH Well-Known Member

no if they were alive there would be a bunch of politicians swinging in the trees.

what they ruled is 100% taxation without representation.

7. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Because unlike some people I like to support my ideas with facts. I merely gave some examples as to why your opinion should mean little to nothing to someone like me.

On the contrary, those that know me think of me as funny happy go lucky person. I just have a very low tolerance for ignorance and for limp wristed attempts to call me out when there's no basis for doing so. If you want to dance we can dance...but don't whine when I call off the band.

Again, if you only had a clue. For example, Pirate96 and I have had dialogue on here about me converting over to the Libertarian Party. I'm sure with your infinite wisdom you can go back to the archived posts.

Secondly, I was one of the few conservatives on here who supported the rights for the gays in the most recent NC amendment vote. In fact, I believe you and I once again agreed on that issue but funny how you forget or better yet ignore that little detail.

So where is this partisan conservative nonsense coming from in your posts? As I wrote earlier, more often than not you simply have no idea what the hell you are talking about and are more interested in projecting the appearance of being a middle of the road contrarian. In your sad little world, that gives you a leg up on everyone but to me and many others such a scheme seems cowardly.

Now that you bit off more than you want to chew we get the following....

[​IMG]

Don't forget your ball.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member