Nashville, TN??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

We are planning our vacation route for next year and Nashville is one of our stops. Has anyone been there? If so, any good suggestions on things to do? Or not to do as the case may be. We always stay at campgrounds (there's 12 of us) w/ an RV and tent. I saw something called Nashville Shores and that seems like a lot of fun. Anyone stay there? We have a wide range of ages and are pretty much up to anything. Just like something different. In other words, stuff we wouldn't do around here such as the zoo, aquariums, science museums, etc. We do that here. This vacation 2 weeks ago, we saw glass blowing, went to a water park, took a hidden river boat tour at Mammoth Caves, etc. Things like that. I can't pay $50 a ticket for stuff so cost effective ideas for Nashville if you have them. Looked on some visitors sites and surfing the net but always better to ask folks who've been there or lived there. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Our kids will love the recreated Parthanon (it is also a museum)

The Country Music Hall Of Fame might not appeal to all but we enjoyed it.

Also whenever I can I stop at a hole in the wall with some of the best fried chicken ever Princes Chicken. If you love "hot" spicy chicken, try the medium. :twisted:

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thanks! I also though of the Parthanon. Now, the chicken. Is it ALL spicy or just varying degrees? I love trying little restaurants that aren't chains. Plus, we never eat fried chicken so that would be awesome. LOL. We grill everything here. Music tastes vary here but you seriously can not go to the country music capital of the world and NOT take in some country music.Thanks for the tips.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

They also have a mild and a hot and the esthetics aren't the best, but the chicken is!

Prince's Hot Chicken Shack Chicken
    123 Ewing Dr # 3, Nashville, TN 37207-2960
    1 (615) 226-9442