Shame on everyone involved.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ginger1989, Jul 10, 2012.

1. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

what the hell does owning a cat and keeping a pet on a leash and out of your personal space have to do with you leaving your dog in your yellow car in extreme heat??

2. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

So it is about the Wal Mart thing.

My first post on this thread was to Suzie Q, not you. But, what do you do? You attack me, not about the dog, but about the Wal Mart thing. Then you proceeded with the name calling.

But, attack me all you want and call me all of the names you want. I can take it. But, expect me to throw YOUR crap back in YOUR face.

Practice what you preach and take the high road.

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Huh??? I did not attack you. I simply commented that dogs pant. It's what they do.

Yes, I did call you a tool (and I will again when you demonstrate more stupidity), but that was due to your suggesting that someone disagreed therefore they must be employed at Wal*Mart.

Cool, thanks, I will.

4. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

"The manager wouldn't let her make an announcement". Unbelievable!

Apparently, I am not the only one not enamored with the Wal Mart experience.

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-problems-shopping-walmart-130412.html?cat=46

"Walmart continues to push its customers away, no matter how much prices are lowered. The lack in customer service, along with the horrible shopping experiences and the stores forcing themselves into communities where they are not wanted, may just be the very thing that makes Walmart go too far. After all, Walmart can only lower prices so much before going broke!"

Maybe when they go broke, the far-right will turn those big boxes into mega-churches.

But, shop away, Clif.

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

The most sane answer I've seen.. Do you REALLY have to take Fido to Walmart?

6. Ron Still

Ron Still Well-Known Member

Actually they recently turned a mega Wal-Mart into a library

There are great possibilities for Wal-Marts, when the community can raise the money.

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Thanks I will.

Don't forget to pant. Maybe ginger1989 will call Wal*Mart, the police, the National Guard, the Marines, and even Mr. Obama.

8. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Dear person who leaves their dog in the car,

If I see your dog locked in a car I will bust out your window. Then I will get arrested. I'll have to call my parents to bail me out, which is going to be a huge pain in my arse because they'll be more ticked than the person whose window I busted out that their adult daughter lands in the slammer for the first time after all these years over a dog! (It's not that I have ever been a trouble maker, but once your child hits 30 I would think you assume their getting arrested for destruction of property days were over :lol:) HOWEVER, my next call will be to all of the local news outlets to make sure that they pick up the story. Then you will have to face the media and explain why you did what you did and why you thought it was appropriate. I will have to do the same. You'll then have the animal activists camped out across the street from you. I'll end up having to pay for your car and some other fine or maybe jail time (wouldn't the news love that -- my parents, not so much) but at least I'd know that I'd saved a life.

After all that, don't you think it would just be easier to leave the darn dog at home? :lol:

With wet slobbery doggy kisses,
    Volleygrl

9. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

10. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

A great idea (seriously).

This should be posted in a more public place, like the editorial pages of the N&O (again, seriously) so that others can read it.

11. VolleyGrl

Well, that's not something I thought I would ever hear about one of my 4042 posts. :lol: Thanks Clif.

And thanks to my rescue dog, Ben, who is the world's most anti-social pain in the rear who sheds all over the place, doesn't like other dogs, isn't crazy about any kids but my own, but is also my big love bug and mama's boy who keeps me company, protects my son and I, gives me kisses, takes up the whole bed but is so cute just laying there looking at me and wagging his tail like "What? You wanted to lay here?". He and my past dogs are the reason why I would put my neck on the line to save another dog. :cheers:

12. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Clif. Your next bails bondsman

13. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

This is the dumbest thread I have seen. None of you have the right to worry about what someone else is doing. It's none of your business. Idgets! True sign of spoiled brats!

14. Sdaanimal

To step up and intervene to save a life is not about whose business it is, it is about saving a life, and raising another's awareness. If I saw a house burning down, would I just stand there and watch, because it is none of my business? Maybe others would, but I would not. Animals, unfortunately, cannot stand up for their rights as living creatures, and someone has to speak up on their behalf. To NOT do something, in my opinion, is so wrong. Pets are living, breathing entities and not just "property" as so many people ignorantly believe. There needs to be more laws to protect them. And do you mean "none of you HAS the right"?

No spoiled brats here; I am reading compassion. Caring about something does not make a person "spoiled".

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

On the contrary. Since you are spoiled and have the freedom to ***** and moan about something that's not your business is just that. Being a spoiled brat. Don't get mad when someone smacks that nose and kicks your dog for minding their business. It's going to happen. Just be prepared for the residual effect of your inability to worry about your world. The righteous have fallen and they will again.

16. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Sorry, SS, I gotta side with the Furbys on this one. A life is a life and needs to be protected from needless and senseless death.

If I see a kid torturing a small animal, I will step in and save the animal. It is my business. It is just as much my responsibility to save the life of a tortured animal as it is my responsibility to save the life of a foreigner who's being tortured by his leaders.

You, as a Marine, should know and understand that.

17. VolleyGrl

I'd rather be a spoiled brat than an obnoxious windbag. :lol:

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:cheers:

19. Sdaanimal

:iagree: :p
    ~neener~

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You sound kind of rabid and incoherant... :confused:

Besides, what if it were a Great Pyrenees?