Need recommendations for furniture store and storage barn

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jul 17, 2012.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

For the first time in my married life hubby and I are finally going to buy some NEW furniture! We're looking for a reclining sectional. Anyone have any suggestions on places for us to look or places for us to avoid. We looked at Badcock and the set we really like is only available in a cream color . . . not gonna work for us.

Also need a premade storage shed.

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

We just bought two new Lane leather recliners and a mattress set from Home Comfort furniture last weekend. I had never been there before, but I think someone on here had said it was a good place to shop. They delivered our furniture the SAME day! :)

3. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Yep, good folks in Pine Level!! They will help you out and give you a good deal.

And, we bought a storage barn from Wade's and it still looks new. Good folks too!

http://www.wadesstoragebuildings.com/

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Shocked that Pine Level has such a nice furniture store.

Sherry

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

there's also the Home Comfort Outlet on Glenwood - they have some nice stuff in there as well!

6. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I like Heavners, we got a new Ashley sectional with 4 reclining seats. Got that, a kitchen table (high top) with seating for 6 and a table set for the living room all for $300.00 more than what the couch would be alone at an Ashley store.

(yes, this was the exact same set as in Ashley stores)

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

you'd be surprised to see what you can find on craigslist as far as furniture goes. look up pottery barn, ethan allen, american restoration. people who buy that BRAND(s) of furniture are the folks who keep their furniture CLEAN and have paid an arm, leg and other body parts for it originally. Even second hand it'll still be good & last for a very long time.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Why? Pine Level is a nice little town.

10. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Oh, I know it is a nice little town. It's just such a sleepy out of the way spot, in my opinion, to have a nice size furniture store. I think of it more like antiques and such.

Sherry

11. GlobeBiz

GlobeBiz Well-Known Member

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the suggestions. Hubby found a barn at Wade's and we bought a nice living room set last night at Heavner's in Smithfield. :hurray: