another question!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Jul 19, 2012.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

This time it's for a co-worker. She owns a 2003 Mazda 3 and needs to get her windshield fixed/replaced. She told me also to throw out there that the car does NOT have automatic wipers/sensor(??). Anyone have any suggestions on that? She lives in Hope Mills but will drive for a good price. The lowest she's been quoted was $250.

TIA!!!! :)

2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

My car insurance policy replaced my windshield for free.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep, me too.

(many times)

4. God'schild

She called them but they told her that it was not covered. She is calling again to see if there is ANYTHING they can do but she does not think so.

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

if it's not covered tell her to pay 25 dollars every six months so it will cover it. dern. It's not rocket science.

6. God'schild

Now I just got done raving to her about how nice and informative this was and you go and say that...........:boxing: goofball

In any event, it's too late for that now... I'm looking for ideas NOW there, former jarhead.. I can say that cause I am one too! HA!

7. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Prestige Auto Glass, LLC -- 919-5539738

The owner is Derrick Prescott. Does excellent work!

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

the insurance that covers glass and keying and vandalizm is only 25 to 50 dollars. invest in the investment. Buy the insurance...Pass it along. That's why the others have their stuff handled at no cost.

9. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I 110% agree with you! Used them quite a few times. Including a broken window from one set of boys fighting. They've done either 2 or 3 windshield jobs for us as well.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

10. God'schild

Thanks! I passed it along!!! She extends thanks to all!!