Dairy Queen 40/42

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grammie, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

Would like to know why they have no air conditioning in there. They have it in the one on 70.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

To encourage the purchase of Ice Cream?

3. Grammie

Wise arse

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What a bizarre post. Why didn't you ask while you were in there? It's probably broken. :lol:

5. Grammie

I did ask and was told it is broken and been that way for years. Asking because maybe someone knows why he won't fix it. And yes I have mentioned it to him and he avoids answering.

6. Grammie

My post is strange not bizarre :lol:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Do you work there? I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. It's broken. It costs money to fix it. They probably don't have it. I highly doubt anyone willing tries to conduct business in NC without A/C.

Again, I just don't understand what you are trying to accomplish here.

8. Grammie

Not trying to accomplish anything just curious. No I don't work there. Another curious question if it's broken shouldn't the owner of the strip mall have to fix it? (Just thought of that)

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

SMH. It depends on the lease. If it's not fixed after this amount of time, it's probably on the franchisee to fix it. I don't see that DQ being a huge money maker, frankly. I've eaten there twice. They are slow as molasses.

10. Grammie

Oh okay thx. See I learned something. :lol:

11. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Been a while since I worked in the food industry, but they have coolers to keep the food cold. Some of the fixings sit out though - hope those are kept at room temperature.

I would also assume having no AC makes all of your other appliances run that much harder.

12. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

well don't you come across as a crotchety old bag

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That would be Mrs. Crochety Old Bag to you. Feel free to put me on ignore if you don't like my posting style.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<SPIT OUT MT DEW>

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

15. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

ignore? Whats that,,

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I figured **** might be frowned upon. :jester: