Things that are annoying

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ServerSnapper, Jul 30, 2012.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I would have slowly pulled up the emergency brake :lol:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Now that we are part of the texting and typing generation (facebook, twitter, iPhones), people need to learn proper use for:

to, too, two

their, there, they're

your, you're

quite, quiet

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:iagree: It will only get worse. Grammar and writing take the backburner in a lot of classrooms.

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

5. Allioop

Speaking of grammar, the one mistake I notice a lot is saying "me" before another person or misusing me/I. Like, "Me and mom are going for a walk" rather than "Mom and I are going for a walk." I don't even think a lot of kids are taught that's that's wrong anymore or would even have a clue.

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Don't try and sweeten up the statement now. We know how Sherry is.

7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Women who say they don't fart! You know it's a damn lie!

8. michelle

I don't fart . . . I relieve tension :mrgreen:

9. Allioop

I wasn't talking about Sherry! I may not agree with her all the time, but she's a sweet lady. I was referring to the obnoxious clueless ones. :lol:

10. Allioop

Here's something annoying I witnessed recently. A lady lets her kid run around during church service likes it's a playground. Rather than stop the kid, she just laughs like it's cute. Someone finally had to tell her to to take the kid out. :?

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You mean the ones who go around and lift their leg on every thread like a little yappy chihuahua? :mrgreen:

12. elims

elims Well-Known Member

What the heck is it about kids running around amok during worship service? I wasn't even allowed to fidget when I was a kid ... had to sit still. Hated sitting still, but I did it! My parents' church back home has a few kids who wander, play with things, actually walk up to the pastor and interrupt him .. and the parents just laugh ..

13. Allioop

That's exactly what happened. The problem is the mom thinks her kid is being cute and funny, but everyone else is looking at her, thinking "What is wrong with you? Since when is it funny to be disrespectful and interrupt a church service?"

14. Allioop

:lol:

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

People who sit in the parking lot with their blinker on so they can get a spot that's only two spots closer than the one they are blocking with their freaking Suburban while waiting for the closer one to open!!!

And threads about uterine somethings.

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

That's when you get up and go over and slap the crap out of her, and then ask for forgiveness for not turning the other cheek.

17. Allioop

It's funny you say that because my mom happen to be there visiting, and she said the same thing! She said someone needed to slap her!

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

19. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I find the J G Wentworth commercials totally annoying. Makes me want to go get a gun and shoot my TV

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  20. michelle

Insurance companies that keep you on hold forever!!