Poker

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by VolleyGrl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Anyone play locally (and legally)? 8)

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

My son and daughter-in-law play. Locally is a matter of definition. They play (generally) at a club in Cary (near Crossroads)

3. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I just started playing and have been going to a little home tournament that a friend has in Raleigh, but wanted to see if there is anything out this way.

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Well, good luck. If you want to know more about where my son (and DIL) plays, let me know and I'll put y'all in touch. :)

5. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I'd like to start my own home game, but right now I've got too much going on. Define Legally tho? is there limits on pot size in NC? FL it was 1000.00 i believe. eitherway it never made it past 200.00, we were poor then.

If you know of a few people that wanna play and can organize it, I'd love to join locally here. Just depends on work schedule.

6. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

I have a friend that hosts games everry Tuesday and Thursday and he is right here in our sleepy lil comunity, pm me your telly and ill fill you in.

7. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Looking again

To play poker locally... Home games, with basic buy in no larger than $40.00. I prefer to play Dealers choice as the variety makes it more interesting than strictly Hold'em.

I'd be willing to offer my home if in a rotation with the group.

Anyone interested?