good deals on towels??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ncmom, Aug 31, 2012.

1. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

This is a question for the Smart Shoppers on the forum :) I need bath/hand towels but do not want to spend time running from store to store comparing prices to find some good deals. Does anyone have sugggestions on the where I might find better prices for nice (but not really expensive) towels ... Bed Bath and Beyond? Kohls? JC Penny? Sears? ?????????????????????

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Have you tried Ross?

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Tuesday Morning

4. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

Home Goods

5. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

I think the one in Garner closed. Where is the next closest one?

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

That store moved to South Hills shopping center in Cary. They have a much larger store now, I was just over there earlier this week. Its in the same place where the Burlington Coat Factory is on Buck Jones Rd.

Here is a link to the store locations around us

http://www.tuesdaymorning.com/compa...sionid=79AAD331C3ECD1FF435EAC11A2B70224.node2

7. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

8. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

I have found Target to have good ones for decent prices. What I usually forget (but didn't last time) is to pay attention to any trim around the edges or within the towel...b/c that's what gets all bunched up in the wash sometimes after a while. Good luck!

9. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

After shopping many stores ...I found the best deals for decent quality towels at SAMS Club, Costco and Kohls.

10. sd214

sd214 Well-Known Member

Towels

Big Lots (there's one in Garner) and BJ's.