Racial Balance in the classroom

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Bubba, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Then why did you preface the post with "Hey Cliff"?

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I give up Clif. The first reponse was to SS, the second was to you when you were being deliberately obtuse. Like now. :beathorse:

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Are you really this stupid?? You put yourself in the fray questioning her first and only than did she address you. You shoulda taken my friendly advice earlier and move on down the road licking your wounds.

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Ok, so you were responding to me but you weren't responding to me. I think you are just messing with me.

A recap:

I said it was George W. Bush who came up with the idea for No Child Left Behind in post #123.

ServerSnapper suggested he didn't, it was Clinton (even though I posted a link proving my statement) in post #135.

You posted in agreement with me (including a link to Wikipoedia) in your post #136.

My post #142 questioned the fact that I used a "valid" link that ServerSnapper had rejected, but you posted a Wikipoedia link that no one had a problem with. I mentioned that, had I used a Wikipoedia link y'all would have dismissed it as unverifiable.

You then posted #143 asking who said Bush didn't. This I thought odd since it was ServerSnapper who said it wasn't Bush and you even had responded to it.

I then posted #145 showing that it was ServerSnapper and that you had responded to it, so why did you ask who it was?

Suddenly I'm hit with a couple of posts calling me dumb and yelling that it was George W. Bush as if I hadn't already stated that to begin with. Specifically your post #147 was addressed directly to me telling me that George W. Bush was president when No Child Left Behind was enacted.

Now, with that recap, why are you yelling at me and why do you think I'm confused?

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think you get your jollys acting like a tool if you want to know the truth of the matter. Everyone else got it. But you. Intentionally. Go figure.

6. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I don't understand where you say you weren't responding to me when your post started with "Hey Cliff". And, if you now claim you were responding to me, what were you responding to?

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OMG

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

[size=+5]But it can be easily reheated, in the microwave of evil![/size]

9. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

clif there's a flaw in your slaw. read your post 142 again. here's your whole quote:

I produce a link from the United States Department of Education that proves it was George W. Bush who started it and you still say it wasn't Bush.

so, who is the "you" to whom you are referring? she CLEARLY replied to SS, and did not include your post that SS replied to. she CLEARLY stated it was Bush. therefore, unless you're mentally deficient, it can't possibly have been kdc. you went mistakenly wacko in post 145, and she CLEARLY set you straight in post 146. and yet, this is post 161...oh, and after you posted your link finally, SS never came back to "still claim" it wasn't bush. so, who, then?

that's too specific of a question for you to be deliberately obtuse about so just admit you went off by mistake. i bet you sound like fonzie: "i was wrru rrruu"

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  10. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

my bad...don't let your brain fry because I was wrong for once in my life.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

<screen capture> :lol:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you DB. Because I was DONE! I think I lost a few brain cells in that little discourse. :jester:

13. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

That is not the entire post, this is:
    Let's pull the quote apart:
    Ok, I could have addressed the specific post I was responding to. That is an error I will admit to. Bad form, and all that.

Next is the part you quoted:
    kdc1970 did not say it wasn't Bush. Why would I be posting that to her? To me, it made perfect sense when taken in context of the thread.

Then comes the next part:
    This sentence references kdc1970 in the third person. Since I was referring to her in the third person, how can I be posting to her?

Finally:
    This, I admit, is more of a general post.

But be that as it may, there is nothing in the original (complete) post where I accused kdc1970 of anything untoward. Nothing even remotely directed specifically at her, yet she jumped in the middle of my stuff.

Any wonder why I suddenly went into defensive mode?

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

15. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I cannot believe you don't understand where I'm coming from. The only thing left for me to believe is that you already have your mind made up and any post after that point is completely ignored except for my name.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Clif, you are the only one who is confused. You are the one who has their mind made up. You are right, everyone else is wrong. Proof to the contrary be damned.

Have fun arguing with yourself. I'm out.

17. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Cool. I win. :hurray:

18. Bubba

Bubba Well-Known Member

Yeah you win, you just erased all evidence of any doubt that you are a total idiot.

19. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

she didn't jump in your stuff, she jumped in SS's stuff. you jumped on her for not understanding you (you did that in post 145), when she clearly not only understood you but completely agreed with you.

and still you never address the single point of my whole post that you are missing. nobody is arguing any of the rest of it with you. we get you. what you don't get is: who is the "YOU" in the part of your post that says "you still say it wasn't Bush"? i already posted that it obviously wasn't kdc would you please read? and it couldn't have been SS because he didn't chime in again after you posted your link to "still say it wasn't Bush". so who the hell is "you"?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  20. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I'm sorry, but SS and Cliff are spelled completely differently.
    Or do you, too, not see this?