Gas Prices

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm dying :lol:

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Well the grand strand is 60 miles long so be specific. I live 2.5 miles from Broadway at the beach, I work out of Pawley's Island but I cover VA, NC, and SC. I drive to Greensboro and to Clarksville VA atleast twice a week and to Roankoke atleast once a week. I see a plenty of Sheetz in my travels and maybe the next time I ride by Clayton you will see the international peace symbol I will will be waving at you while your lounging back in your single wide trailor eating fried pork skins and vienna sausages with your three little piggies.

3. ServerSnapper

Good so be expeditious with it.

4. Cleopatra

Just let me know when you're at Sheetz pumping gas and smoking :jester:

5. ServerSnapper

I will. Then you will be a ***** if you don't show up. Make sure you bring your other two little ******* with you.

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Wow, I didn't know Roto Rooter guys had such a large territory.

I can forgive misspelling "Roanoke", "at least" (twice) and "Vienna", but trailer?
    Keep in mind this is Johnston County. Vienna sausages are for the rich (that explains why you mentioned them). Around here it's Beanie Weenies.

Actually your response was pretty clever. You kept it above the line and it made me laugh. I think you're coming around.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  7. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

damn sweetheart, now I know why you have such a strong following around here,, your charisma is absolutely thru the roof.

8. Cleopatra

I was hoping you would stop by in your new jeep and give me a ride :cry:

9. Cleopatra

You can afford Beanie Weenies? I have to make my own with leftovers. I bet your trailer is nicer than mine, too.

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

We used to eat beanie weenies so we could have a jacuzzi at night when we bathed.

I sure hate I missed this thread until now. I haven't laughed this hard for a while.

11. ServerSnapper

:lol: What would happen if a bean floated by?

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Then it was time to change the bath water :jester:

13. Ksokol22

Ksokol22 Well-Known Member

The Murphy's on 42 is not affiliated with Walmart. That is why they do not accept Walmart credit cards.