Walgreens Pharmacy at 40/42 - service has gone downhill

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Sep 3, 2012.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

It seems like good customer service is a thing of the past. I left CVS a LONG time ago for similar issues.

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I get a ton of meds from the Walgreens at 40/42 and I don't have a problem. I use the Walgreens "refill by scan" app whenever i can. I get excellent customer service from everyone and get greeted by name every time!
    Now that is not to say someone might have an off day or if there is a substitute pharmacist because of illness or a day off. The subs are the only ones I have ever had a problem with...and that was mostly at Walgreens in Smithfield.
    I do agree that good customer service is going downhill these days. I see it all over. Especially in food service. I wont go to some places because the reek of rudeness and stupidity.
    If you are treated well. tell the manager. If you are treated poorly, tell them that to. Don't tolerate it...or managers will never learn.

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I agree and I always go out of my way to compliment GOOD service. I think people should be rewarded for a job well done.

4. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I agree. Thats why I left. I got tired of them rolling their eyes at me..ugh