I dare you to read this without busting a gut laughing

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

That was just worded the right way and who ever wrote it knows how to tell a story. I loved it and was laughing the whole time. It hits close to home!!

I farted on an elevator once...I got off and ten people climbed in. So no one else could be blamed. :)

This one time my before my mother passed away we were at their house for Sunday lunch. My mom said something and I started laughing but I had that familiar pain. I couldn't move or I know it would slip out and my face went blank like I was in trouble. My wife was sitting to my right, my sister and her husband was to my left, and my dad was at the other end of the table. My mom to his side of course. Everyone looked at my facial expression and or the lack of and my wife said...."Don't you dare!". Keep in mind we all were sitting in oak chairs with no cushions. As soon as my wife said that...burrrrrrrrrrrriiiip. Then I started to chuckle and then full on laugh and then every single time I would breathe in another fart would come out. The chairs didn't help because a fart on hardwood is LOUD!! But by the end of my stankopulous my wife ran from the table my mom was laughing and my sister was disgusted. Good times.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

OMG, SS that was funny!

I love someone who can share a good fart story and not be embarassed.

Farts are to be appreciated, not chastised. LOL

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I said neither. I said they weren't funny. You be in that elevator after ServerSnapper left and tell me if you crinkle your nose in disgust or if you burst out laughing (or even giggle like a schoolgirl).

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

It smelled like a spring yellow rose with a hint of mint.

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Laughed till the tears were rolling down my face!! Oh and BTW, I only fart Estee Lauder! LOL! I told my DH that when he accused me of laying a rotten egg fart many years ago. Funny thing was it really WAS the dog that time!!

6. michelle

Mine too! :jester:

Seriously, Clif, you need an enema dude. Lighten up.

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

An "enema dude"? There's a guy with a crappy job!

8. michelle

I wouldn't want to have that job!

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Thanks, I finally got a chance to read it where I wouldn't embarrass myself!