Security Camera Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4ME2KNOW, Sep 18, 2012.

1. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

Does anyone have security cameras? Do you suggest a certain brand?

Looking for good image quality. What good is having a camera system if you can't see the license plate? Looking for one that can be accessed by my phone/tablet.

Suggestions? Tired of jerks stealing stuff.

Looking at Sam's club but there are so many options and not sure what to get. Hoping to hear feedback from folks who have something in place.

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Ours is a Samsung. We can see what's going on at our house from anywhere we are. It's great for making sure there are no parties at my house while I'm on vacation. :lol:

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My Security Cam Suggestions!

Watch were you put your finger! You Tube videos with your finger hidden in your nostril will not win an Academy Award.

Watch where you urinate. I did an audit where they had an issue with the driver urinating on their fence, they called to complain and the dispatcher said their driver would never do that. The client then asked where they would like the video sent!

As to what to buy, I cannot help you there, other than I see a lot of them failing (don't know the brand names).

By I fell that I was exceptionally helpful! :mrgreen:

4. tws1967

tws1967 Guest

I have a catalog of different security cameras. I own Tim`s Safety Products, and I sell security cameras. I let customers look through the catalog and take there order, and payment, and the camera will be delivered in 10 days or less.