Randolph Bank

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by palmetto, Sep 21, 2012.

1. palmetto

palmetto Member

These people run a shady business. They lie to cover up their mistakes and conduct themselves unprofessionally. Their mistake ended up costing us money! DO NOT RE-FINANCE OR BUY THROUGH THEM!!!!

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Right. We'll all take the recommendations of a user who posts once, and then it is to dis a company without producing one shred of evidence.

I mean, really? You sign up on 4042 back in July of 2008 and don't post a single time until today?

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I've heard that they are so inept that they even post in the wrong area of a message board.

4. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

What, are you the Forum Police, or are you having a bad day? It's none of your business when someone posts, is it?

5. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

What, are you the forum police? Who put you in charge of what someone else can post? I don't believe it's any of your business.

6. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I'd be willing to bet good northern money that the irony will be lost.

7. palmetto

palmetto Member

So my frequency of posts determines the accuracy of my claim?? Really, Clif? What I choose to use this site for is my own business and I have not needed to post until now. I use this site for other things besides trolling 2x per day... I am warning others to use this bank at their own risk. How much evidence do you need? I couldn't give much evidence without jeopardizing my financial background. Here's your evidence - they neglected to include a significant charge on the closing documentation, then told us they would take care of it, lied about conversations we'd had with them and finally threatened to rescind the motgage if we did not pay that very same day. Does that sound like someone you'd like to deal with?

8. palmetto

palmetto Member

So Clif, if you have to call the police or fire departmentfor help, do they refuse to help you because you've been paying their salary but haven't contacted them more often??? I mean, really...

9. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

we refinanced with them a few months ago. no issues.

10. palmetto

palmetto Member

Glad to hear you had a positive experience.

11. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Okay, so far I've heard nothing but good things about this business as I've researched for months before going w/ a bank. We are in process of a refi now. Like closing this coming week. We locked in at 3.5% on a fixed mortgage. We've asked about other charges and the like and have not seen anything that would give a red flag. I used to work for Merrill Lynch so have a little business sense. (sort of...LOL). Is there anyone else on here that knows of bad dealings w/ them? I REALLY want to know before we sign on the dotted line if you know what I mean. This makes me nervous but I know for a fact every single business is not going to have 100% satisfaction. I'm just trying to ascertain if this is an isolated case or has happened to others. Thanks.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

12. cranky

cranky Well-Known Member

Satisfied borrower here, They took there dear sweet time but other than that it was fine and got a great rate as well.