A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

#priorities

2. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I can see whay they made it a holiday when the middle school was in the old building. Tha majority of Mule Day activities took place right around the school. I can still see having it off if for no other reason than the traffic. They are making bus changes for the kids who live downtown; yesterday the roads were a little crowded but today will be MUCH worse by the time school gets out!

3. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

:iagree: And I always hated explaining to relatives that No we don't get Columbus Day off but we DO get Mule Days Friday off...Talk about setting yourself up for getting heckled and harrassed LOL!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I can see my kids going to school (McGee's Crossroads and now, West Johnston), which had nothing to do with Mule Days. I am glad they finally figured it out this year.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I am so tired of seeing people type "your" for "you are". It's "you're" for "you are" people. Not just on here either. It's everywhere and people wonder why our kids cannot spell.

Sherry

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

yep, and the same for there, their, they're and sell & sale! :lol:

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I hope your happy, my feelings are know hurt!

8. Sherry A.

:lol::lol:

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I find it humourous that you fault people posting in forums for the fact that the children are not spelling correctly.

How about putting the blame in the schools where it belongs? Or maybe the parents who are supposed to be checking their kids homework?

But, no, that's not where our children learn to read and write. They learn in forums, right?

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY!!!

11. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Get in line.

12. Sherry A.

Parents learn in forums. I find it humorous that you did not pick up on that.

Sherry

13. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

So you're still sticking with blaming the forums, eh? Not one lick of blame on public education?

14. Sherry A.

I blame it on both.

Sherry

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

cute! I want a hedgehog!

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Scheduling vacation time off for the rest of the year and INTO next year!!! :p

18. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I want your job. [​IMG]

19. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

The Cheesecake at TGIF is sooooo good. It's better than The Cheesecake Factory.

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Having never eaten at the Cheesecake Factory and also not having tried the cheesecake at TGIF I'll take your word for it but I guess now I have something new to try out at TGIF