Bands Playing Sept 29

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mr.X, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if there are any bands playing in the area this weekend??

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

-------FRIDAY NIGHT - TAVERN IN THE GROVE - ROAD TRIP----

This Friday night, September 28, TAVERN IN THE GROVE welcomes a NEW BAND - ROAD TRIP

If you've never heard them this is your chance!!! High energy, good time ROCKIN' and ROLLIN'!!!

Y'all need to come on out and help make them feel at home!!!

Show starts at 9:30 - Come on out for a GREAT NIGHT OF ROCK!!!!

COLD BEER - WARM FOLKS - HOT MUSIC - COOL PLACE !!!

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

where is Tavern on the Grove?

also there's the Carrboro Music Festival, different bands all afternoon, at different locations, starts at 1pm. www.carrboromusicfestival.com/

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Tavern on the Grove is right there beside Terrafin. Between TerraFin and the car lot. But I think they allow smoking in there, otherwise I would love to go. :cry:

5. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

You are correct, but there is a GREAT PATIO, and weather permitting, band will be outside!!!

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ohhhhh, that's good to know. ;)

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Predicting rain off and on Friday night and all day Saturday (and Sunday too).

8. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

I hope it doesn't rain Saturday night! Cleveland High has 14-15 marching bands coming to their competition! While I realize that is not what Mr. X was referring to, it will be a good show from 5:30-9:45pm!! There are some talented kids in this county!

9. Wicked

Wicked Member

10. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Friday Night Stone Creek Band will be at Pitchers in Benson, Saturday they will be at the Draft House for the World's Largest Poker Run and Sunday they will be at Locked N' Loaded on hwy 70 in Garner!