What's for Dinner?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Be careful Cleo your horns aren't tucked away.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Do you have anything to add to this thread? Like what your butler prepared for dinner last night, or are you just looking for attention?

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My mother used to make patties. I had forgotten all about them. Thanks for bringing this up because I'll use your receipt, eat something I like and remember my mother.

Sherry

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Great minds think alike.:lol:

Sherry

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

When you practice what you preach you can point fingers but if being an ******* is what you prefer it suits you.

too bad it filtered that becuase it rhymes with bass pole

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  6. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

My favorite recipe site is Allrecipes.com because if you're at a loss at what to make, you can add whatever ingredients you have and search for recipes that way too. It's got reviews for the meals, and I rarely make something if it doesn't have atleast 4-5 stars.

I'm all for preparing in advance, especially lunches, and have been making these and we love em! I've cut WAY back on the cheese though so that it's not as high in fat.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/make-ahead-lunch-wraps/detail.aspx

7. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Short notice but if you are a Clayton High School Alumni, Faculty, or Friend of Clayton High School come by Jones Lunch, Main Street, Clayton, from 5:00-7:00 PM. Order off menu. Enjoy the company of other CHS Alumni, Faculty and Friends. Semi-annual event. We usually have 100+ stop by.

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

What ever's left over from this week or a catfish plate. Yum!

Settle in. I'll fix one for ya.

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, 'cause you and I are in the same category :rolleyes:

_________

We had hotdogs last night, in anticipation of soccer practice that got rained out.

Tonight is chicken parm.

10. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Mini Meatloaves. Yum! I posted the recipe on Marie's Cooking Groupies on facebook if you want to try it. Perfect portion size. Would probably be great to pack for lunch too!

11. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Schnitzel,potatoes and carrots with peas.

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Pot roast, mashed potatoes, butter beans and roasted carrots!

I'd like to add that I added a couple of pieces of the Laughing Cow garlic and herb cheese to the potatoes and they were really yummy - even better as leftovers!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  13. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

McDonalds!!! lol...........

14. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Grilled bbq chicken halves, boiled potatoes, baby butterbeans, fried apples, fresh baked biscuits, sweet tea, and homemade banana pudding. MMmmmm

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Trade you three Parkplace's for one Boardwalk!

16. elims

elims Well-Known Member

crockpot taco soup

17. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Cooking a big pot of chili all afternoon today for tonights supper and a few containers for the freezer.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Huge pot of vegetable beef soup yesterday. Making some chicken parmesan soup today. Loading up the freezer. :mrgreen:

Made a batch of boiled peanuts last night in the crock pot too and am about to start some apple butter.

My crockpot has been running for almost 24 hours straight and will go at least another 24. :cheers:

19. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Crockpot lasagne and caesar salad.....

20. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Chicken parm soup?? Never heard of it .. recipe, please?