GCAA Soccer

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by wolfpack68, Sep 27, 2012.

1. wolfpack68

wolfpack68 Member

Irresponsible! Lacking the ability to progress with the children! Unorganized! You all need to look in the mirror and rework who runs, directs and teaches. Sad for a organization to continue to fall behind and be so negligent. You all need to attend other organizations and take notice in why theirs are much more organized and run smoother. Until then Good Luck!

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Well hell.. why not revive some of your past threads?

3. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I'm sure GCAA would be happy to let you step up and help, rather than criticizing from the sidelines.

4. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Is this the only league you can participate in? Given the multipage rant from June, I would have thought you would have moved on by now. Geez, if you are so unhappy, move on.

5. wolfpack68

wolfpack68 Member

I was under the impression that things were changing and would be more beneficial for everyone! The committee believes their own BS therefore makes everyone else gullible! The grass should be greener at this organization than any other! Free I might add, because it is all volunteers fertilizing it!

6. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Except you.

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

It's easy to hide behind a screen name and criticize.

Until you can step up and put a face/real name to it I will not entertain any more of your rantings nor will I give your opinions much thought.

Have a great day wolfie.

Mary Walker
    President of GCAA Soccer

8. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

9. davynchristy

davynchristy Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't reply to this last night when you apparently had plenty of time to post this. I was busy NOT watching my own children at their practices but rather lining the fields so that your children can have the best of what we have available when they play this weekend. I then came home, answered 1/2 dozen phone calls and texts from soccer parents, approximately 15-20 soccer related emails and then worked until midnight on putting together warm up orders for 13 GCAA travel teams so people like you wouldn't complain that I waited too late in the season for that. Now that I'm at my paying job let me take time away from it so you don't think that we ignore your issues. Although, I don't see a specific problem here to address. Just general whining about a program that I love and work very hard to support.

Christy Stephens
    GCAA Travel Soccer Chair

10. wolfpack68

wolfpack68 Member

For the committee members, I would really keep my mouth shut! You all are the biggest problem! HUGE! So, continue to do what you do and say, absolutely nothing! Fairness and you alls egos do not go together! When you all are wrong, can you ever admit to it!

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Was that last part a statement or a question because it sounded like a question and ended like a statement.

and we don't say you all around here. We say Y'all.

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

True. In addition, we don't make public posts disparaging youth sports leagues without something to back it up. I don't know if this person has a legitimate beef, but clearly they aren't helping their cause with this.

13. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

It is usually the people who do NONE of the work who do all the complaining and criticizing.

14. wolfpack68

wolfpack68 Member

I have helped the cause tremendously! People know when they are and have done wrong! Just figured pointing out some faults publicly may just open a few more eyes! Apparently it has! Public forum, why not announce their short comings! According to the board members, the problems are fixed? Make appointments at your local eye care center for a vision check up! Just look the other way and pretend that nothing ever is done wrong by you all!

15. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

:cheers:

16. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I've taken my girls out of certain sports, dance schools or gymnastic schools because I wasn't impressed. I didn't rant that they they suck and I'm not happy...and then keep them there and complain some more. I took them out and found a place I was happy with. It's common sense. :?

17. wolfpack68

wolfpack68 Member

Why not allow people, before they spend their hard earned money, to be aware of just how ridiculous the recreational soccer side is. Wouldn't you wish to know just how unorganized and lacking something is before you invest? It is like buying a ticket to a movie. If you know before hand the movie isn't what it was advertised to be, then you would be upset you wasted your hard earned money! But, if someone fore warned you before your purchase, you would be appreciative to them for the heads up! As for the common sense, if someone tells you point blank, things are going to be different and to hang in there, most, if not all, will give it another chance!

18. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Enough of this. Wolfpack68, instead of being a punk and hiding behind accusations and whatnot spread on a mostly anonymous message board, why dont you be an adult? If you are going to come on here and accuse, why not give the details of the accusation? The instance(s), the way you feel you were wronged (bet your kid doesnt feel that way) and let everyone decide for themselves if your complaints have any merit?

Otherwise..stuff it.

19. wolfpack68

wolfpack68 Member

In regards to the last post! Stuff it! I think the person or people know who they are and what has transpired! Looking at the majority of people who have responded, most of you post something on an average of nearly 200 times per year! I have been a member just over a year and haven't exceeded 20 as of yet! So, apparently most post because they have nothing better to do. I posted to allow people to know what is going on. I know calling out complete parties on what has happened would really be embarrassing for all of those involved! REALLY EMBARASSING! So otherwise continue to absorb what has been posted and more than likely one's continence will get the better of themselves and they will correct the mistake they made! Enough said!

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

/Thread