GCAA Soccer

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by wolfpack68, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Like i said, make the accusations and tell what happened, instead of just saying there is a problem and asking them to fix it. If you are going to come on here and say there is a problem with a business or an organization, then outline the problem.

Otherwise, you are just being a punk about it.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You haven't let anyone know anything that is "going on" so unless you actually post something substantial rather than innuendo, then there is nothing to see here. You sound butthurt is all.

3. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

+1 :hurray:

What a jackwagon this idiot is. Twenty posts saying the same thing. :nopity:

4. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

McGee's crossroads has a soccer program don't they. Have your child play there. Problem solved! You know how it is here, either you put up with it here or you don't and go somewhere else. (I don't have a dog in this though, we are in a different program)

5. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

Seriously. . . Just check out another club and move on.

6. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Why not say what has happened in detail? You are so upset, let's hear it!

7. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Probably just another parent upset because their child (who couldn't kick the ball if it was just sitting there with nobody else around) isn't getting enough playing time.

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Maybe he/she is disgruntled because they shunned his/her fundraising idea of soliciting money at the 40/42 ramp.

9. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

look at me, look at me...I have something to add to this stupid soccer thread....

Sorry just smacking your sack around like you do mine.

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

LOL, at least you smacked it politely.

11. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Ha,, more like massaging it.. Bub

12. nomad

nomad Member

wolfpack68 - I'm with these other posters. If your goal is truly to educate people on the terrible state of GCAA soccer, then please share some specific details about what makes it so bad. You don't have to mention any names, but maybe a parent who is involved with GCAA soccer or is thinking about GCAA soccer might want to know. Don't you think? Are you still involved with GCAA soccer? If so, why? Are you involved in another league now? If so, why are you still complaining about GCAA soccer?

13. mgzd

mgzd Well-Known Member

I have two boys in GCAA soccer, have for over 5 years.
    My first observation is that for $70, it's a great deal. They have people volunteering to coach, aka:FREE, and do a good job, at least for the most part. Great value versus a dinner at TGiF.
    We had tried basketball with GCAA and if you want to complain, try that out.

My other observation is that most the issues come from parents. That's why I'd never coach.

14. JPinJOCO

JPinJOCO Well-Known Member

qyestion

MGZD,

My kid wants to play basketball, are you saying you had issues with GCAA basketball? Just curius cause we are looking at different leagues.