I need the number to Redd's Tires

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Aug 13, 2010.

1. JenJen458

JenJen458 Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for sharing. My grandpa, Redd, was one of the kindest people in the world. He has been gone for almost 4 years now and I know my grandma would love to hear this story. I will tell her about it. Thanks again!

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Glad to share. :) Once in a while his wife would come in as well but not nearly as often. I think that was his "guy time". One of a kind fella!

3. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

we bought two tires for "little red", our Saturn 2 years ago. We put maybe 75-100 miles a week on it. Tires are still up to par, passed safety inspection last month. Good value. We recommend them in a NY minute.

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I need Redd's phone number please!!!!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Is this place still open?

I moved the truck the other day and noticed one of DH's tires are SHREDDED for some reason. (whatever, i only put 1100.00 into the MF 3 weeks ago) :cuss:
    Anyway, he's down at the 40/42 area today and can stop by to see if they have the size he needs.

Can someone give me the # or tell me EXACTLY where it is?

Is it 42/50 ??
    or 50/Mt. Pleasant Rd ??

TIA :grouphug:

6. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

If you go down Hwy 42 to Hwy 50 and at that intersection, the car lot is on your right, Lowes Food is about 10:30 (look at it like a clock) across the street. The car lot is 3:00 to you (on your right) and Redds is on the other side of the car lot to your right. Its a grey metal building. You would actually need to turn right at the stop light there and go 75 feet or so and then turn into Redd's driveway.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

THANK YOU G!
    That's where I told DH it was but he "didn't see it" :lol:

8. nomad

nomad Member

In all honesty, it's not very easy to see. It's kind of tucked back behind the car lot. Last time I rode by there, I didn't see the Redd's Tires sign that used to be out there.