where is "looking for" thread?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by peppercorns, Oct 10, 2012.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

didn't we have a " Looking for...." thread some where?

I can not find it so I apologize if I anger the discussion group gods.

I need a plumber to do a tie in and hook my old house up to county water.
    and
    I need a guy to give me a quote on finishing my front porch...it needs a roof.

2. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Plumbing = Buss Plumbing 919 889 2061. Owner Steve Buss. Real nice guy, local business. I dont know any roofers...

3. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the search feature? It's at the top on the tool bar on this website. We used Baker Roofing at our house. Very satisfied!

4. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

@hides no, there was a thread called "looking for" where people just generally posted random stuff they were looking for.

what i think is funny is that OP started a "looking for" thread and in the first post is "looking for" the original "looking for" thread bwahahaha i don't care who you are

5. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Ahhh, rightttttttttttttt... I remember that now. LOL :lol:

6. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

How ironic...we can't find the thread titled, "looking for".

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

If you search for searching, you find it. Doesn't work when you look for looking. 8)

Now back to your regularly scheduled programs ....

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

No she didn't arsehole. Jennifer K. started that thread and I have had a hard time finding it at times. bwahahahah.

Sherry

9. Sherry A.

Gotcha but I I picked up on the "where is the". I guess both are correct. Long time no see. DD asked about you recently. You made an impression with her.......not sure what kind........haha.

Sherry

10. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

uh yeah i picked up on it too sherry that's why it was funny. the op was looking for the original looking for thread. that's the joke. what did you read?

11. Sherry A.

I thought you were talking about the actual person who started the original thread. P brought it to my attention. Guess my glasses and sense of humor needed cleaning last night. :mrgreen:

Sherry

12. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

OMG ...lol. i am looking to be less confused...lol