A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

it is good too :) they have one on 210 too :)

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

That's the one I go to. It's cheaper than Smithfield's too. You can get a whole chicken, pint of bbq, 4 vegs, hush puppies for $20.00. So far, there's never been anything gross in the bbq.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

No, that one is gone, its Rays Pizza now (which is pretty good)! I think the closest White Swan to Clayton now is on 70 (not "business") towards Smithfield at the gas station on the left. If you are heading towards Smithfield on 70 it is before you get to the prison that is on the right.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Just because I love dancing anywhere and dance like Elaine on Seinfeld I don't understand why my daughter gets embarrassed. Geez, live life kid. :lol:

Sherry

5. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

lol. My oldest daughter dances like Elaine on Seinfeld. No one has the heart to tell her though. :lol:

6. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

If a vampire does not age, and a man and woman vampire have a kid, how does it get older? And then how does it know to stop getting older?

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well...assuming you're talking about Breaking Dawn, and not someone you know personally :mrgreen:, the baby was born to a vampire man and a human woman, therefore it will have traits of both parents. So she can age. But I never did really understand how she could grow so quickly and then just stop once she reached adulthood. Hope that helps!! :lol:

8. Grinder

:) Yeah, i know nothing of the movies or books, just saw a preview of the one coming out this morning.

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Just one small problem, as I see it...

Whether it's the offspring of a vampire and a human or of two vampires, you're presuming the baby will be born a vampire. That's not the case. Vampires aren't born, they are created when they are bitten by another vampire.

With that in mind, I would suggest the baby is born human (or whatever species the parents were before they were bitten). It will grow and age until such time as the parents (or some other vampire) bites them to convert them into a vampire. At that point, they will (presumably) stop aging.

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Some son of a ***** broke in to my **** again. Second time since Christmas. Mother****er. Jess lettin y'all know. Corbette Rd. (dead end). ****ers. It's time to shoot some ****ing body.

11. Grinder

Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer - great show!) said he could never have children.

Anne Rice said vampires cant become pregnant nor get anyone pregnant.

Its all bogus anyway. Some hollywood magic trickery i think.

12. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Of course he can't. He's a male.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think somebody left the door open to the crazy factory.

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I think the SECU got robbed this afternoon....the one up at Exit 319....

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So what were those loud booms we just heard in our area, sounded like thunder but no storm, then thought close fireworks but no lights in the sky :confused:

16. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I heard them too!! What was that?

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Can someone let me know when the board is no longer being over run by 3 year olds? K? Thanks! :ack:

19. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I'm sorry, are threads you don't have to look at bothering you?

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sorry, was I referring to you or did the shoe fit? Your CRAZY is showing BTW. Might want to tuck that back in.