Triple H Funhouse Closed?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cherno, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Cherno

Cherno New Member

Does anyone know if Triple H Funhouse in Clayton (in the Wal-Mart shopping center) is still open? Neither the telephone number nor the email address on their website seem to be working right now and the calendar of events on their website is from June. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks.

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

It wouldn't surprise me. 8)

3. jdmchic00

jdmchic00 Member

wouldn't surprise me either.

We used right time kids in Garner before they closed. Now, we use the right time off oberlin. I was thrilled to learn about Triple H and used them up until around June/July. That place lacks a lot of things. What happens to the money if you prepaid for hours, if they did close?

Right time is awesome. Professional. Out of the area, yes, but we always go to crabtree or downtown for date night anyhow.

4. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Their Facebook page is gone. I haven't been by there lately, but I'd guess they're gone too.

5. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

This news does not hurt my feelings.

6. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

More info is provided in the legal/public notice section of the free newspaper that hits the driveway every week.

*Oops...sorry, that notice was for Screaming Mimi's. Are they owned by the same people?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

When i lived in Clayton my wife and I used it all the time. Kids enjoyed it. I enjoyed the time with my wife so it worked out in the end. But of course my standards are a lot lower than you super parents. Your kids are ugly just so you know.

8. Allioop

It was under different management at that time. It got much worse over the past year.

9. Allioop

Screaming Mimi's became Triple H.

10. rcmommy

rcmommy Well-Known Member

Screaming Mimi's became Triple H under new ownership from SM's managers (or something like that).
    Now customers got an email today stating that they closed Oct 6th. She said that we could still use our prepaid hours if we paid a $25 registration fee for zoofari playcare. She apparently has given them all the customers, their accounts, and instead of issuing a refund to anyone, she "has made arrangements to honor all hours and arrangements." I want a refund! If I wanted to go to Zoofari, I would have. I don't appreciate her basically stealing my money. They are rude at Zoofari.

11. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I lost money when Screamin Mimi's was bought and changed to Triple H. The attitude I received when I inquired about using my previously purchased hours was so rude that I would not have taken my child there under any circumstance. I also didn't hesitate to tell my friends, family and anyone else who would listen so.

Hate it for those currently in this situation. I certainly learned my lesson on payment for childcare services in advance.

12. gillac

gillac Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Zoofari and Jumpin Jax are connected in any way (such as ownership or staff)?

13. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Considering the amount they owe to KS Bank, I would say you have zero chance of ever seeing that money again.

14. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

That's the beauty of a Sub-S corporation.