Problems @ Cleveland Middle?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ari, Oct 22, 2012.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Here's a solution, stop with the stupid tacky days, etc. They were dumb when I was in HS and it's dumb now. 8)

Oh, and if you think Ed Croom is going to give two ****s, I have a bridge I want to sell you.:lol:

2. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Or any of them. Their only concern is keeping themselves in office.

3. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Good luck talking to Ed Croom, he's about as useless as tits on a bullfrog. JMHO

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

word.

5. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

That says a lot about how parents are bringing up their kids. Geesh.

6. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Why have threads in two places about the same thing? :beathorse:

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

You must be new.

8. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

8)

:mrgreen:

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Well, at least observant. [​IMG]

10. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I think...:jester:

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

you stole my thunder

12. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Good to know. :)

13. Tbo

Tbo Active Member

They had pajama day today at Polenta Elementary. Someone shoud have told them how inappropiate they all were dressed. Apparently it is not a county school wide dress code to not wear pajama pants.

or the Polenta principal is not on a power trip.....

14. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Really? How was she acting like a 10 year old? I'd be upset too if I had to leave work to bring "appropriate" clothes to my kid on TACKY DAY to prevent them from being in ISS. If that many kids "misunderstood" it seems more of a communication issue (the school's fault and not the kids' fault). Maybe the school learned a lesson and won't have tacky day anymore.

15. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

exactly...I meant to mention in my post that several schools have a pajama day. So a parent wouldn't assume it's inappropriate to wear pajamas during spirit week at school.

16. nycool

nycool Active Member

Yes there is a problem at Cleveland Middle. A few years ago, Cleveland Middle School was one of the best schools in NC. Great Staff & very friendly with the parents. I believe we now have a Principal with a weak command of the English language & a female Asst. principle that appears to not only hate young people, but also anyone else who questions her authority. This woman appears to be mean as hell. Thank you Dr. Croom for throwing diversity in our faces. Surely there were others who were more qualified for the job. The kids think the language skills of these two are a joke. The messages left by the principal leaves on the phone get played over and over when we need a good laugh. I can't believe how some of the words are mispronounced. Even though the kids think the messages are laughable, I do not. Why would the county send the weakest administrators to the best school? It drives me crazy. Now most of the incoming new hires are from the bottom of the barrel. This is what diversity gets you. Lucky for this weak administration, the kids, the existing staff, and parental involvement will make keep them looking good for a while. However, I'm sure the damage is already being done. It’s fine to send in a “diverse” administrative staff, but please make sure it’s not power hungry, underqualified individuals chosen because of their race rather than their skills.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:popcorn:

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

slide ovva.... :cheers:

19. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

& a female Asst. principle that appears to not only hate young people, but also anyone else who questions her authority. This woman appears to be mean as hell.

So true!!!!!
    :cheers:

I am not touching the race stuff!:lol:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: