Obsessions by Cliff...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by BuzzMyMonkey, Oct 30, 2012.

1. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Look Cheswick,, I started a new thread just for you.. be a transparent head case and post all your stupidity here, not my PM box... You really are a mental train wreck aren't you??

So now fire way here... no need to hide in a closet sending pm"s

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I wasn't hiding, I was reminding you how important you said Ms. Allred was. So important that you had to trash my thread.

You also said you had no problem with me sending you PMs, since you knew where the delete button was.

But, hey, Monkey Boy. I'm just dishing out what you've been serving up to me for a few months now. You've been a bully and I'm tired of it, so I turned the tables. You've become my "special friend" and I want you to be happy, so I want to remind you as often as I can that you find Ms. Allred (let's see what were your words?) "very relevant".

So, Monkey Boy, thank you for the thread, but just in case you forget, I'll still be sending you reminders via PM. After all, Ms. Allred is so "very relevant" that you felt obligated to trash my thread after I asked nicely to keep on subject.

3. BuzzMyMonkey

you thrashed your own thread.. wacko

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Sorry, Monkey Boy, it was trashed after you decided to: "discuss what the hell I want to discuss when I want to discuss it.. "

You said you wanted to discuss Ms. Allred because she was mentioned in passing in the article. I asked (nicely, mind you) to stay on the subject and, if you felt the need, to start your own thread. But you insisted, so I acquiesced, Oddly, enough, after I did, you stopped talking about Ms. Allred completely. That only shows that you did not want to talk about her, that you only wanted to trash my thread.

You, Monkey Boy, are a bully. I'm tired of you being a bully and I am now letting you know what it's like. You have been following me around 4042 for months now. It will stop. You will stop being a bully otherwise you will remain my "special friend".

Now, about Ms. Allred?

5. BuzzMyMonkey

The only thing clear here is you're a complete lunatic. If anyone is a follower around here it's you...
    You're like a lost puppy looking for anybody to pay you some attention around here. You fool.

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

starting to see a word pattern that is familiar. But hey don't mind me. Hide behind that name.

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

A. If you really want me to, I can show all the threads where you have popped up out of nowhere to give me grief. On the other hand, you cannot, except in the context of Ms. Allred, of course.

2. Not anybody, just you. You are my "special friend". You wanted my attention, well you've got it. All me, all the time. I've had to put up with you for months now, following me around, bullying me. Well, now you are my "special friend" so you've got me.

Isn't this fun? You must have thought it was fun before or else you wouldn't have been the bully you are.

So, now, you did want to talk about Ms. Allred. So why aren't you talking about her?

8. BuzzMyMonkey

Do what you feel is needed if it satisfies you mentally. When you act like a child I guess anyone can feel like a bully.

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Any one might "feel" like a bully, but only a bully acts like a bully. You do and you are.

Hey, Monkey Boy, I just sent you a PM. Whether you delete the others or not, I would like you to read this one.

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Who is Ms. Allred? I'm nosey :lol:

11. BuzzMyMonkey

Ha,, look at the early stages of the thread Petty,, it's not about Tom and the heartbreakers either.

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

A Fearless Advocate for Justice and Equality

Gloria Allred is the most famous woman attorney practicing law in the nation today, a tireless and successful advocate whose high-profile legal battles on behalf of victims whose rights have been violated have led to many landmark precedent-setting court decisions and hundreds of millions of dollars for her clients.

When a high-profile legal case hits the airwaves, we have become accustomed to seeing Gloria Allred in some key role as attorney or commentator. But this nationally-recognized advocate has built her pioneering career on much more than O.J. Simpson and Amber Frey. As a tireless crusader against discrimination in all areas of our lives, Allred’s legal reach has been wide and long. For the past three decades she has played an integral role in combating injustices and winning new rights especially for women and minorities.

Fearless lawyer, feminist, activist, television and radio commentator, warrior, advocate, and winner – Gloria Allred is all of these things and more. Voted by her peers as one of the best lawyers in America, and described by TIME Magazine as "one of the nation's most effective advocates of family rights and feminist causes," Allred has devoted her career to fighting for civil rights across boundaries of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, and social class.

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Oh lord! Sorry I asked. :ack: :mrgreen:

14. BuzzMyMonkey

Here I thought it was Nancy grace.

15. Sherry A.

You asked, I answered. Unlike these other fools. :mrgreen:

Sherry

16. fooser

fooser Active Member

I agree. Bully boy jumps threads all the time..you get what you deserve..right on Clif

17. Sherry A.

I agree and so does Serversnapper. Couple of buzz kills.

Sherry

18. BobF

BobF Well-Known Member

What's That Smell?

She also has an amazing ability to sniff out a TV camera from 20 miles away.

Even the best blue-tic hunting hound out there could take lessons from her.

19. BuzzMyMonkey

He's the mean bully, I'm the nice good looking bully.

20. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I have only turned the tables.

So, who is "very relevant" now that you said Ms. Allred is "old news". C'mon, Monkey Boy. You're my "special friend" and I want you to be happy, so tell me who you want to talk about.