Cornhole Tournament

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Oct 18, 2012.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey guys, the Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce with Cleveland Draft House are hosting a cornhole tournament for our community. This is the email i received, I did ask if individuals could sign up and was told yes:

Greater Cleveland Chamber Cornhole Tournament

Saturday November 3rd 2012
    Rain Date Saturday November 17th 2012

$30 Registration fee for each team of two people
    Prizes: 1st cash prize 2nd gift cards Cleveland Draft House 3rd gift cards Terrafin Station

Please send registration and payment to
    Greater Cleveland Chamber Of Commerce
    5533 NC 42 West, Suite A4-1
    Garner, NC 27529
    Make checks payable to the GCCC
    Credit card payments please call 919-773-8448

Registration at 10:00 am tournament begins at 11:00 AM

Please Print
    Team Name: ____________________e-mail: ______________________

Last Name: ____________________ First Name: __________________

Team Partner: ___________________________________________

Address: _____________________________________________________________

City: _________________ State: ______________ Zip: ________________

Phone #:____________________________

Inconsideration of my acceptance to the Corn Hole Tournament I do hereby wavier and release the Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce and all members from any claims, demands or causes of action for any personal injury and/or property damage which may result from my participation in the Corn Hole Tournament .

Signature: _________________________________________________

Signature: _________________________________________________

You can also print out the form and give to a board member with your check, sign up at CDH, or register the morning of the tournament. So come on out you Cornhole lovers and show us what you can do :hurray:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Just a reminder, this Cornhole Tournament is this coming Saturday and from what i have heard sounds like it is gonna be a lot of fun. i basically know nothing about Cornhole so looking forward to learning.

3. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Bean bag toss for drunk adults. Simple as that. LOL :cheers:

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

That must be why the longer I play the worse I become.......too many adult beverages.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You guys are silly. I have honestly been amazed that so many people take their Cornhole Tournaments seriously being that it is not a sport i have been familiar with. Looking for a good turnout to support the Chamber and help fund the community functions that are free to the community.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok folks, tomorrow is the day, gonna be a beautiful day. Registration starts at 10am, competition starts at 11am, great prizes including cash prize and gift certificates from CDH, Terrafins, & La Piazza. There also will be a 50/50 drawing. Hope to see you guys there!

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Bump to the top for Kaci,

I won't be there as I have a 11:30 tee time but good luck with the event.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks Craig!