FOUND DOG!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by B Rocka, Nov 19, 2012.

1. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

Black and tan dog found. I think it's maybe chi-hua hua/Min Pin...or maybe some dachshund or terrier in there? Either way, it showed up on Sunday, Nov. 18th and didn't want to leave. We live in the Jordan Ridge neighborhood off of Josephine Rd., in the Cleveland Community. If you are the owner or if you know the owner, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! We can tell it misses it's family :-(

dslduk (AT) gmail.com or (nineONEnine) 225 928four

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

When the local Vets offices open maybe you can take the cute pup over and see if it is microchiped

3. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

That was the first thing we did actually, and unfortunately it was not chipped...

4. Tbo

Tbo Active Member

Post here also

You may want to post here also.

http://www.facebook.com/JohnstonCountyNcLostAndFoundPets

He looks like a sweet dog. I wouldn't take him to the Jo. Co. Animal Shelter as they continue to use the gas chamber there and it is a high kill shelter.

Nice of you to take care of him.....

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:?

6. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I would take a few extra minutes/miles and take him to the Wake County shelter, he'd probably have a better chance of being seen and adopted since Johnston County won't even take the time to post animals on a website and keep it updated, and I think Wake County uses injections, which is faster and more humane way to put the animals down. There are a couple of good guys at the JoCo shelter, but overall there is a lot of room for improvement.

7. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

Seriously guys? C'mon.... Typical forum bull ****. Can't ever post anything with out it turning into an argument. I'm just trying to find this poor dogs owners. And I can assure you, if they never turn up (which would tell me that they just ditched him, because we're certainly going above and beyond), it will NOT be going to ANY shelter. We will just do all we can to find it a good home on our own.

But please, if you live in the area...PLEASE SHARE THIS!

8. harleygirl

you can post his/her pic on the jcapl website under lost/found

www.jcapl.org

I hope you find his/her owners, I'd be tore up if one of mine got missing. :cry:

9. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

Thanks. Yeah I'm really hoping its not a case of someone just dropping it off. It really is adorable, and I know if it were mine and it got out and got lost, I would be tore up as well.

10. harleygirl

while i'm thinking about it, you can post an ad on wral in the classifieds (found dog) and you might want to call / better yet take him to the local vets to see if anyone recogonizes him/her??

11. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

Thank you, hope you have a great holiday as well.

12. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

13. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

Thank you.

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I hope you find the little fella's parents but if you don't, I would be interested in possibly giving him/her a forever home. PM me if you don't find the owners. Thanks!

15. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

Well we've already gotten attached ourselves, lol....as has several other friends and family. But I will certainly keep you in mind. Still hoping the owner shows up... I know I would be searching high and low, day in and day out. We'll just have to see.