Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Looking for a used dog kennel / crate for a 70-90 pound dog. PM me if you have one you'd like to get rid of ... free or sell.

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

White lake rental for a long weekend...

3. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

I have one, but the dog comes with it :jester:

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Hmmm, how to say this. Oh, HELLLLLLL NO. Love you, Mean it, your awesome neighbor. LOL :mrgreen:

5. mypaperheart

mypaperheart Active Member

I am looking for a plastic baby gate. Doesn't have to be one that screws in the wall or anything fancy. Just something to keep the dogs out of rooms they don't need to be in. Thanks!

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

not sure if you are on FB, but someone has one for sale for $5 on the yard sale page for 40/42 area.

7. mypaperheart

Thanks, i found the 4042.com Facebook page but having a hard time finding the yard sale page linked to that? Or is it a separate page?

8. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Doggy steps? I just adopted a little old lady and I don't want her jumping off the bed or couch.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

it's a seperate page. type in the search bar on face book "4042 area buy sell trade" and 'Like' the page. Then you'll be able to shop.

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Looking for TWO e100 razor scooters, must be in good working condition - battery holds a charge, you have the charger, etc

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Bump. For Peppercorns. ;)

12. mypaperheart

Need fill dirt! Need to fill in the floor of our new barn. If you have any let my husband know, call Adam at 919-740-8306. We need a lot. Or you can just drop it off at our house, PM me and I will send you our address.

13. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

14. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Information on businesses in downtown Clayton. Is there a list somewhere with businesses, owner/manager info, etc? I see the directory on the Clayton Chamber's website, but it is not very user friendly and includes businesses outside of Clayton. Just trying to make the process easier than riding around and going door to door, which I consider to be off-putting in most cases. TIA

15. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

a good rub for prime rib.

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Wood Porch Swing with or without the chains is fine. Not new, preferably used in good condition. TIA
    I might need 2 one for the front porch and one for the back (not sure yet) :?

18. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

I pm'd you.

19. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Information on Bryerstone in Willow Springs area. Good neighborhood? Well built (Adams Homes). Issues? TIA

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

My neighbor has a glider swing for free if you are interested, you can get on your next rock pick up trip:p