New FM station 95.3 "95X" rocks..

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Copperhead, Nov 26, 2012.

1. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

:iagree:

Just ignore him and let him keep making a fool of himself.

2. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Probably WLS AM 890

3. jtm

jtm Well-Known Member

Thanks for the insight on the transmitter. Wow, I had it in my head they were 2500 watts. Now that I realize they're 250 watts (I probably blocked that number out because it's so ridiculously small), yes, I can see there's a huge difference in equipment. You're right, the height of the tower makes all the difference. In the car, I can't tell the difference between 95X and any other station!

I'm glad the format is on the air, simply because I like it, but I do wish it were a small local company, and not CC.

5 or 6K extra for voicetracking another station? Wow, that's pretty good!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I can certainly say this applies to me.

5. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

This here ticks me off almost as much as Monkeyboy's bullying. What's with "hey Cliff, stop it"? Why not "Hey Monkeyboy, stop it"? Or even, "Hey the two of you stop it".

Monkeyboy started it, I've been nice up to now, but I can only take so much. You got a problem, take it up with the webmaster. But as far as I'm concerned, until Monkeyboy stops being a bully I will stand up and tell the world that he's a bully and I'm not going to take it anymore.

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I give up.

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Sure wish Monkeyboy would.

8. ServerSnapper

Is it really worth it? You allow him to push your buttons. He wins everytime you counter strike.

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Yes, it is worth it. Just like it's worth it to put down any bully in the world.

10. ServerSnapper

Ok. It's your battle. Where can I buy a t-shirt?

11. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

No T-shirt. All I ask is that you don't take sides and stay out of the way. :mrgreen:

12. ServerSnapper

I'm not.

13. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I really don't give a rip. As far as I am concerned, he has been causing issues for me for a few months now. It's about time y'all knew what I have been going through.

Monkeyboy is a bully. I will no longer sit here and have my time on 4042 ruined by him. As I have said, I have tried being nice, but it hasn't worked. I have tried taking it "off-line" and dealing with him strictly through PMs. This, too, has not worked. I have tried simply ignoring him, again, this does not work. So now I am giving him a dose of what he has put me through.

There is no reason for his activities. I have done nothing to him to warrant this treatment.

So get used to it. If you don't like it, put me on ignore. But I will no longer just roll over and let this bully ruin my time.

14. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Apologize for your own behavior, bully.

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

The reason everyone is talking to you is because you are better than this, smarter than this and usually don't let people get to you. He, on the other hand, usually just tries to get a reaction out of people and most ignore that behavior.

Sherry

16. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

So he's allowed to be a bully because that's just the kind of guy he is?

Bull hockey!

I'm tired of it. It is not fun any more to post on 4042. Every time I post, I then have to look to see if he has posted behind me some comment that belittles me or my comment. Once or twice (as the squirrel dude does) might be ok, but he follows me around complaining about posts that I make in jest (which don't even relate to him in any way) or personal attacks against me (and family, until the webmaster shut that down).

If being "better than this" means I have to just take it withouty complaint, then I'm no longer "better than this". I am standing up to the bully.

Bullies don't get to run the place.

17. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I'm talking about you being a bully. You are a bully and I'm not going to take it anymore.

18. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Dude seriously someone is actually nice to you and you continue to make the rest of the entire 4042.com pleasure for everyone suffer!

Ignore works wonders, but so does acting mature!

Not going to win any board police awards with this behavior there Cliffie!!!

19. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Lot's of people here are nice. But bullies are bullies. I don't get to have fun here because of a bully but I'm the one who needs to stand down?

Ignore is a joke. Yes it will hide the original post from whomever you ignored, but won't hide the same post quoted by someone else that you don't ignore.

It's really frustrating that I'm the one getting bullied and picked on and yet I'm the one getting told to shut the 7734 up and take it.

I understand some people don't like me for whatever reason. I really do get it. Some don't get my sense of humour, some don't like my politics. It's all fine and good. But I don't go following people around making their time on 4042 a living 7734.

Bullies need to be stood up to.

If you don't like my standing up to a bully, and you believe that ignore is a good tool, feel free to put me on ignore. But I will no longer just stand silent and allow this bully to ruin my time on 4042.

20. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Not personaly attacks on my family, but bringing what you think is my family (Ms. Cliff, although I'm not married) into the discussion in a rude manner.

You are a bully and I will not stop pointing it out until you publicly post a promise to stop bullying me (and others).