Another young person dies in auto accident

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Dec 7, 2012.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

To all the Clayton and Johnston county kids driving on the roads, please slow down, wear your seat belt and be careful. It is so sad hearing another name in the news from our area dying in a car wreck today. I hate us being the leading county in teen automobile wrecks. So think about that when you get on your car tomorrow.I miss you Karissa Lewis and I am thinking of your amazing daughter you left behind that you are watching from heaven now. ♥

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

So sad :(

Is this the accident at McLemore & Polenta last night?

3. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

have not seen anything about this in local newspapers or on tv. is this a clayton teen?

4. Sherry A.

Yes, she went to Clayton High School and graduated in 2010, with my daughter. I am unsure where it happened but 2 happened on the same day. The other accident did not hurt the driver but the one I am talking about caused a death.

Sherry

5. Sherry A.

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I have not seen any news about it, but I heard that it happened near Goldsboro.

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

8. Sherry A.

9. Sherry A.

Another Clayton Student Accident Driver is Okay

[​IMG]

10. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

Yesterday morning near my house...

Troopers Identify Driver Killed In Crash
    The Highway Patrol has identified a motorist killed in a single car crash Wednesday morning around 10 o’clock in the 5000 block of Old Fairgrounds Road near the West Johnston Fire Department.

Troopers said 22 year-old Samantha Jayne Bonventre of Ridge Road, Angier ran off the roadway and struck a tree with her car. She died as a result of her injuries. A passenger, James Theodore Murphy, 23, of Pisgah Drive, Garner was injured and transported to WakeMed.

The Highway Patrol said Bonventre was traveling 55mph in a 55mph zone at the time of the crash but troopers did indicate she was driving in a reckless manner. No other vehicles were involved in the crash. Photo courtesy The Daily Record

From WTSB