Concert to Benefit Victims of Sandy

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Dec 12, 2012.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

2. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

What makes those yankees so special that they get a benefit concert? I didn't see the celebs show up in NC last year after hurricane Irene. There are still people down east who need help. If those yankees just wait a little while, Uncle Sam will be sending them about $100 billion in borrowed money just like they did after hurricane Katrina. The governors of New York and New Jersey want the great Uncle to foot the whole bill.

3. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

there are areas still suffering from Hiurricane Irene... It seems that they have been forgotten...

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Why even post this thread? This info was on TV all night last night. We need it here too?

5. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

lol seeing that kanye west in a dress was funny. I don't think it was supposed to be a dress, but it sure looked like it. lol

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Weren't you on here asking for prayers not too long ago. I'm praying for you to catch a clue. No one died and left you in charge of what threads people get to post. Don't like it? Move along. It's easy peasy. :cheers:

7. ServerSnapper

Yeah but I wasn't on thirty different channels asking for donations. Get a clue on apples to apples. Not apples to bricks.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Whatever would 4042 do without your pithy little comments? Where is that new leaf you were so proudly discussing yesterday? Like anyone here gives two ****s.

9. ServerSnapper

It's simple. I am better than you. In every single way. I am also glad you practice what you preach by speaking for eveyone. Both sides of your mouth are filled with vinegar?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Whatever helps you live with yourself. Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Post threads asking for prayers and talking about your new view on life then turn right around and talk smack to those same people. Special you are. Just special.

11. ServerSnapper

It must be hard being so miserable and then try to drag others in your misery. I have no interest in you are your bantering of misery. Looks like Karma is treating you right.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm not miserable, far from it Slick. I just find your hypocrisy highly entertaining. I mean really! You have some nerve, I'll give you that! :lol:

13. ServerSnapper

You can have the last word and a lean pocket.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

15. ServerSnapper

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LOL! Swagger? Yes, you have some swagger. :lol::lol: