Unfinished Furniture Store?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Dec 17, 2012.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

We're looking for a pine hutch-buffet,either finished already or unfinished.There used to be a unfinished furniture store in Raleigh but I can't think of the name,any recommendations for a good place to look for one,either finished or unfinished? Thanks!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I have several unfinished ones growing around the house. You are more than welcome to come and chop them down. :jester:

4. AnnetteL

Thanks! I called the one in Sanford earlier today but just got the machine,went on woodquarters website yesterday but will need to call them for pricing.

5. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I had a guy in Erwin make something like that for me. He charged me around $200 to make it to my specifications, about 6' tall, 32" wide, 14" deep, unfinished.

And what do I use it for? Storing paper plates, napkins, cups and my plastic party trays/bowls, etc. :rolleyes:

See if you can post a picture of what you are looking for and I will see what I can find. My friend owns 2 Flea Markets and has new & used furniture...and she also has some pieces from the man who made my cabinet. Maybe we can help you find the right piece!

6. AnnetteL

Thanks!