Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

AWESOME! Thank you!!!

LOL, I swear I'm going to get back over there sooner rather than later to get the rocks. Tell your neighbor thanks, but I'd rather have an old timey looking one. :mrgreen:

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Since HG doesnt want it :) Do you think it would it fit on my deck?

3. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Looking for at least 2 Justin Bieber tickets. :)

4. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

I'm looking for someone that can hem pants. Please reply.
    Thanks

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Looking for someone who could possibly walk my two dogs on Thursdays when I have to be out of my home from 7am to 11pm.

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

If you're close to Peddler Village at 4042, try the alterations place by Waffle house.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Did you find somebody?

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Bump for Bieber. :)

9. Ramjet

Ramjet Active Member

Old Ford Wheels

Looking for 4 ford steel wheels, 15", nothing fancy. Going to put them on a car to push it around. no mags please, Ranger truck wheels are good, don't need to match............of course, gotta be cheap

10. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

looking for....a hitch mounted scooter transporter thingy. THe kind that can swing away when not in use. I want to be able to roll the scooter onto the ramp and then secure it is place and go down the road. ..... A handicap scooter not the regular kind.
    PM if you have one for sale.
    thank you

11. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Hey Peppercorns, Go to the classifieds The day is the 27th Then look under handicapped items. I think the lift is what you're looking for!! Hope it's still there. Pat

12. Rockyv58

No I have not but, I don't have to worry about Thursdays now but it may end up being another day. Just waiting to hear back from JMH.

13. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Anyone who might want a free over the range microwave that needs one repair. Kenmore, 1.6 cu ft, 1000 watt, 7 years old, white. Runs, lights work, fan works, doesn't heat food. Online solution said it is the magnetron ($60 part online). Bought a new one for 164 this weekend. Not into getting shocked trying to tear apart the old one.:mrgreen:

Habitat ReStore will not take it. Tried today. I was surprised because there are a bunch in there for sale (broken and in working order), which is why I took it there first. Anyway, I hate to just throw it out if someone wants it and can fix it. PM me if you know anyone who fixes stuff up. Otherwise, off to the landfill.

14. peppercorns

thanks Pat. I contacted her the day she listed it, but it was gone already.... oh well!

THank you!!!

15. harleygirl

Looking for ... a piano bench seat / doesn't need to be brand new / preferably not so I can re-stain it to match my existing office furniture. FREE OR DIRT CHEAP!!

On the *catwalk* where my office is my regular chair wont fit, so ... a bench would work better i think.

TIA

16. peppercorns

Looking for someone with a lowboy trailer to help move 14 foot tall shed. I am willing to pay but what some of these people want is just ridiculous!

Shed going from c3 church area to four oaks area - just off of 210.

Thank you!!

pm will call back!!

17. Rockyv58

No I didn't. But its just as well. I had to re arrange my class schedule and didn't take the help desk job. The Help desk job would of been a dead end job, But did have an interview over at JMH.
    Forgot I already replied DOH :(

18. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

A truck bed cap (camper shell) for a 2002 Mazda B3000 (Like a Ford Ranger). Doesn't have to be perfect. Truck is white, but we are not picky on the color. Thanks!!

19. harleygirl

Looking for ASAP ... a white cargo van $5000 or under
    other considerations would be
    white ford ranger
    white f 150 v6
    white chevy pick up v6

if the truck had a camper shell that would be a bonus as the work van is dying rapidly...

20. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Anyone have a Verizon phone they no longer use? I'm not looking for a smart phone, just a regular one. I'm trying to get rid of a data plan I don't use. Thanks!