Rock show in Smithfield

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by B Rocka, Dec 28, 2012.

1. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

If you like Modern JoCo Southern Rock and/or Straight Jammin' Groove Rock....come hang at Plan B in Smithfield on January 5th! It's definitely gonna be a good time!

[​IMG]

2. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Where is Tassy? :popcorn:

4. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

Ummm.....huh?

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

It looks like you have crossed the line from "informing" to the point where it looks like you are "advertising" which is not supposed to happen per the rules (see opening page "read me" posting guide).

The rule is:

Postings concerning business "opportunities", advertisements
    for products or services, multi-level marketing, etc. should be
    posted in the 4042.com FREE Classifieds - not in the Discussion
    Group.

6. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

I would not check the classified for this information. I don't see what is wrong with posting about it here???:allears::popcorn:

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

To a certain degree I agree. I am not sure if this is just a fan, which would not be crossing the line, or a promoter and is crossing the line. The front page of 4042 right now has a paid for ad for a comedy routine.

8. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Events for the Cleveland community, 4042 area are posted here all the time...where exactly do you draw the line?

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

There is also a Calendar section that would be free to post in!

:jester:

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:iagree:

not one thing wrong with posting here.

11. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

I apologize, I didn't think there would be an issue posting this here. It's not like I'm advertising for a business or something, I'm just letting anyone who cares know that my band is playing a show. I'm pretty positive that it's even a free show....so it's not like I'm trying to get money out of anyone. :-/

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hope all goes well and have a great year!

13. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I'm sure the band gets X amount of money regardless of how many people show up. That's usually how Plan B pays. SO, ROCK ON! I don't see a thing wrong with letting us know about an entertainment opportunity, esp of there is no cover!

14. B Rocka

B Rocka Member

Yeah I'm not sure...never played there before. We don't typically sweat pay much anyway. We're just all about rockin' out and having fun.

That being said... the show is tonight! C'mon out and hang!