Cleaning service

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by chill927, Jan 2, 2013.

1. chill927

chill927 Guest

We are looking to hire a house cleaner for once or twice a month to d light cleaning - dust, mop, ect.. Not looking to go with a company - would rather keep it local with y'all's help! Also not looking to spend an arm and a leg but definitely want a job well done. Recommendations !?

2. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

My house is 2,200 square feet. I had TWO ladies clean my 'man-cave' where I have smoked cigars for the past 4 years. It took them 5 hours to wash walls, clean rugs, move furniture, wash thousands of collectible smalls, blinds with a hose, etc. They are not afraid to get on a ladder.

They came back the next day and did the rest of the house in 6 hours.

They charge $20~25.00 per hour (total for both of them), have their own cleaning supplies and do a great job.

Tammy - 919 262 4642
    Gindy - 919 228 1357

3. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

I've used Kustom Kleaning Services in Clayton for over a year now. They come every other week. I've been pleased with them. Reasonably priced and I love that they clean the inside of the microwave (some other companies quoted extra for that), and they change the bed sheets! Nothing like coming home to a good smelling house and climb into a fresh bed that I didn't have to make!

Give Tiffany a call...

Kustom Kleaning Services
    Address:401 East Main St Suite 201
    Clayton , NC 27520
    Tel:919-333-9611
    Fax:919-359-2470
    e-mail:info@kustomkleaning.com

4. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

How big is your house and what did they charge? If you don't mind because we are retired and have a modest, fixed income! Pat

5. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

House keeping! Joo whan me fluff peelow?