Where to sell used furinture?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Pwoods, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Pwoods

Pwoods Well-Known Member

I understand 4042 has a Classifieds section and that is an outlet available to me, but I am curious whether anyone knows of a decent used furniture consignment shop in the Raleigh area. I have used Craigslist, WRAL and 4042, but used furniture can be very difficult to resell even if it is in excellent condition.

2. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I think there is a big consignment store in Goldsboro, but not sure if they take furniture. Second Time Around, I think it is called. It is off Hwy 70 before you get into town.

What are you selling?

3. Pwoods

Pwoods Well-Known Member

I didn't mention the item for fear of being flamed, but it is queen bed. We upgraded and now I need to get it out of the house. Need one?

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Wall to Wall Consignments in Dunn has taken and sold a number of our used furniture items. They are near Sherre's Bakery.

5. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

No. I was hoping you had end tables.

6. mcclouds6

mcclouds6 Well-Known Member

Pwoods- We are in need of a queen sized mattress and box spring.

7. sd214

sd214 Well-Known Member

Selling furniture

You can try the Bargain Barn on 42 (I think it is Willow Spring, heading in the direction of Fuquay). They sell furniture there and they are in a good location - lots of traffic passing by and their outside display of goods is an enticement for stopping in.

8. Pwoods

Pwoods Well-Known Member

Sorry, this is just the bed frame. No mattress or box spring.

9. jjganny

jjganny Well-Known Member

There is a place on 70 near Goldsboro called Second Fling & number is 919-734-4361. They do sell furniture of many types as well as clothing, books, bridal stuff, prom stuff, etc