who do you call for stray animals?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Jan 1, 2013.

1. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

hught seems to be an ok chap,,

2. C me Now BMM

a koteka would suit you.. it could be available

3. Clif002

Clif002 Guest

I suppose it all depends on what you want to see. Personally I see a cartoon character, which represents my feeling of youthful spirit. The fact that he's a pilot represents my love of flying. He's a Disney character, so I'm happy with my choice.

Shall we talk about your avatar? Nah, it suits you. Well, the first word of his (English) name does at any rate.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

agreed :)

5. Clif002

Clif002 Guest

I like him.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:oops:

Thanks everyone, I wish I still lived in the community with you great folks!

7. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

LOL. I quite possibly "resemble" that and sometimes the "backside" of the second word of his name. So you think that you know who that old savage is? There is no definitive evidence that a photograph was ever taken of him. That photo is just purported to be him.

8. tukasiya

Well, we just can't get anything past those Mensas.

Is this his organization?

http://www.mensaforkids.org/

Looks like a bunch of cartoon characters to me.

9. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

Instead of paying yearly dues, why not pay for the "lifetime membership"? A bit cheaper this way, and not wanting to pay the dues does not make you smarter, just a choice you make to not want to be a card carrier...

10. Clif002

Clif002 Guest

The problem with that statement is that in two weeks time y'all will say I said that.

The choice to not be a card carrier is what I consider smart. There is no benefit to being a member of Mensa (indeed, the last few posts show that there are more drawbacks) so why join? It's just a waste of money, whether it's paid a year at the time for for a lifetime.

11. tukasiya

Hey McQuack, you brought it up that you had qualified for Mensa. You opened the door for the "drawbacks" by touting your perceived superior intellect relative to most others on here. Methinks that when the brains were being passed out, yours came with no humility!

I would not continue to open those doors, if I were you.

12. Clif002

Clif002 Guest

I also pointed out that I had no fame nor wealth (nor was I omnipotent). I was in your list and, since I don't lie, I had to include it.

No matter what I say or post, people like you and Monkeyboy will figure out a way to turn it against me.

13. C me Now BMM

No,, but when you say something that isn't true what do you call that, which you did in your previous appearance.. so don't say you don't lie, I guess maybe you were just fibbing before

14. tukasiya

Monkeyboy? You cut me to the quick.

Find some humility and maybe folks on here will not turn things against you.

Have a great weekend!

15. Clif002

Clif002 Guest

I don't lie. If I said it, I believed it at the time I said it and had no reason to doubt it's veracity. If it turns out later to be untrue, I will withdraw my statement.

16. Clif002

Clif002 Guest

Why? You're not Monkeyboy, are you identifying with him?

You mean feign humility, which is lying. As Babe Ruth (supposedly) said, "It ain't bragging if you can do it."

I am the best me I can possibly be. If you don't like it, move on.

17. C me Now BMM

Well apologize and we can move on, I never ever once mentioned your family which you accused me of so called attacking.

There is every reason in the world to doubt it because it absolutely never happened, so call it what you want.. you had no reason to say it but did anyways...
    Oh hell don't bother with an apology, I forgive you none the less,,

18. Clif002

Clif002 Guest

I didn't say you attacked my family, I said you attacked me and brought my family into it. Those posts were bad enough that the webmaster deleted them even before we were summarily dismissed ourselves.

Thanks.

19. tukasiya

No, not identifying with him, but you were comparing me with him.

But, I forgive you also.

I can, can you?

20. Clif002

Clif002 Guest

Nope, not comparing. I was lumping.