Rant of the day...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Aug 26, 2010.

1. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

http://www.wral.com/business/story/10706768/

Okay, so some of these homeowners may have been the victims of deceptive practices and deserve some cash from the bank, but how many will have their mortgage principals reduced only because they bought more house than they could afford?? Heck, we bought within our budget and our home value is not where it was when we bought it in 2005 due to the foreclosures of these folks! Where is my $$ to reduce my principal?? Just because I do not owe more than my home is worth doesn't mean I can sell it for what I paid in 2005! It just means I didn't refi it over and over every time the property value went up before the crash (like some of my neighbors who are under water because they refinanced several times when prices were high (2006-2008 range) and got every red cent they could. Now, they are "underwater" and cannot sell. I call that poor financial management and not worthy of government rescue. It's not hard folks...money in...money out. And before I get flamed, my DH was out of work twice over the last three years due to layoffs in this economy, so I know how it is to lose 70% of the income in the house. That's why you SAVE money and don't buy what you can't afford. :banghead:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

People who call on business matters without identifying themselves. :boxing:

It's supposed to go like this:

This is ___________ from XYZ Company.............may I speak to __________ please?

How freaking hard is that??!!! I'm so tired of playing amateur detective in order to find out who they need to talk to!! And them acting ticked off because I'm doing my dang JOB. If I pass through every jack off sales person to the VP, my head would roll. :banghead:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

"jack off sales person" :lol::lol::lol:

4. elims

elims Well-Known Member

:lol:

THanks, that almost made coffee come out of my nose!!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:oops: I had about three of them in a row this morning. Gets old!! LOL

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Wow Joan...Can the Beaver come out to play!! :nopity:

7. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

Fog Lights.

What is it with so many people using the fog lights on their car when it is not foggy or rainy out. If they can't see to drive at night I wish they would just stay home.

8. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

That doesn't annoy me near as much as the HID lights that some have blinking to the beat of their sound system. I am thinking they are illegal, but it really doesn't matter when they are coming at you at 6am when it is pitch black out.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I fuss about this all the time!!!!! Idiots!!!

10. ServerSnapper

There is no system that does that. That is simply the stereo draining the battery on every hard hit on the amp. Usually fixed by an inline capacitor. Sorry it's just a cheap person trying to impress with a underpowered sound system.

11. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

You sure about that,, bubbles

12. ServerSnapper

13. ServerSnapper

I am sick and tired of rude foreigners!! Especially from India.

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Foggy or not the fog lamps at night help increase your lighted field of vision by offereing a lower and wider beam of light than your standard headlights do, thus providing you with better side of the road visability thus providing additional safety.

15. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Never had that problem in my vehicle, but then again I guess the 350 amp alternator, and 4 extra batteries was enough to provide my 8,800 watt system with extra power when it needed it.

16. C me Now BMM

correct, it could be some yahoos that have their fog lamps adjusted to high.. they shouldn' be aimed too where they're hitting the rear view mirrors.. unless you're like **** snapper tooling around in a ferrari/lower profile type car.

17. ServerSnapper

My modena didnt have fog lights. I had the low end ferarri. dipstick. :lol:

18. ServerSnapper

Well ya think? lol. No need for a cap. Use to they designed cars with over amped alternators. Now they are precise and I would say from 04 and up.

Way more electronics in the cars to demand power. Sometimes it's so close even an amplified factory OEM stereo will have jumping lights. But usually at an idle.

19. ServerSnapper

Yes I am quoting myself. Am I the only one who has the luxury of working with people from other countries? No one else has noticed this especially women? I know the women here hate them becuase they are rude to them.

20. C me Now BMM

cmon bubbles.. get with it.. I didn't say you had fog lights.. what I said is it's either yahoos with wrongly adjusted fog lights or those complaining are cruising in a low profile car which would tend to have them fog lights hitting the rear views because they sit so low.. just let me know if you still don't understand and I can take it down to elementary level.