So what are you doing for Superbowl Sunday?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Feb 3, 2011.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

yeah, so? :roll:

Want some cheese with that whine? :jester:

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Good game Packers!

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

<groan>........Celebrated a little too much to be up and at work this early.

4. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

One year later

Where ya watching the Game? and for me, without TV service, where is the best place to watch the game, AND hear the commercials?
    And Go......

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Saw the first post, and thought "Wait, what? Go PACKERS??"

6. sirputz

just bringing an old thread back instead of creating a new one....wish we could have a way to delete threads tho....like if the creator of the thread had the control to delete it. This way once it's done it's gone (if it's not completely relevant.)

7. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

is that ball game this weekend? Oh. We don't waste time watching any kinds of sports stuff. I guess we have different interests in life. But hey, everyone out there have fun!

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Sorry, I can't offer any advice on where to watch it, I'll be here at home but working (what time is kick off, anyway? ) ... thinking the 49ers will win, but rooting whole-heartedly for the Ravens.

Maybe someone else can offer a useful suggestion on where to go catch it (and the commercials!!)?

9. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Working at the nursing home on Superbowl Sunday. I think it should be declared a National Holiday :)

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Is it this weekend? Guess I will miss the commercials.

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Very funny. Election day is not declared a national holiday so I veto superbowl Sunday. :mrgreen:

Sherry

12. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Well election day should be a national holiday also. We can get rid of Columbus day. We need to get 100% of voting Americans should go and vote. And we needs lots of snacks for Super bowl sunday

13. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Watching the game. Dont really care who wins but am pulling for the 49'ers as they have a Garner boy on the team so gota pull for that.

14. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

CDH is our tradition for the game. Doesn't hurt wings are half price and they give away lots of prizes. Found it was a lot cheaper than making a bunch of snacks at home and then having to clean up after everyone!

15. sirputz

I'm there every week, shooting pool after 7, enjoying the 1/2 price wings... Might stop up there since options around here are limited.

Just gotta leave a lil early so as to get a table or bar spot, since there will not be any pool tables open.

16. Sherry A.

Dodge RAM knocked the commercials out of the ballpark with Paul Harvey!!

Sherry

17. Sherry A.

Super Bowl 3rd quarter highlights. lol

[​IMG]

18. Sherry A.

19. Sherry A.

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Like. lol