Lil Joeys moving

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jan 7, 2013.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Was just up at Lil Joeys on Friday, got some great deals on things for my 6mo granddaughter, they have a great clearance sale going on since they are moving to a new location this month. They will be reopening under a new name in the old Amish store building on Cleveland School Road. This store has been such a great resource for me since my granddaughter was born and so excited that they are just growing and growing, they are such a blessing to our community!

2. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

I thought this thread had more posts and action than this. Lol

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hehehe, just did what i was supposed to do to begin with :)

4. littlejoey

littlejoey Active Member

Yay thanks for posting this where it should be lol. Hopefully now there won't be any problems lol! :hurray::lol:

5. canesfan

canesfan Active Member

New name. New location? Will it be new owners?

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Nope, same owner and she is an awesome member of our community who gives back so much. I know right now she has a great sale going on so she won't have to move everything to the new location. Saw the details on fb but can't remember the exact fb page right now, if you search little joey's you should be able to find it.

7. littlejoey

littlejoey Active Member

Thanks girl...Facebook page is Lil joeys children's resale, its where wecpost all our sales. The entire store right now is 50% off, plus we added summer stuff this past weekend, so all seasons to choose from right now!!!!!!

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

talked to the owner today, this weekend is their last in the old location and they really don't want to move everything so mark downs have gone to 60% off and they have everything from infants to preteens. i have gotten some awesome deals for my granddaughter!

9. littlejoey

littlejoey Active Member

And now our bag sale starts tomorrow....fill one of our bags for $20...last time we had this sale people fit 50-60+ items in the bag. If you don't want to do that you can still get 60% off your purchase!!!!

10. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

When will the new store be opening?

Stephanie-- mom to 10 (soon 11)

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

The new store is now open in the building that used to be the Amish store under a new name, Joey's Closet, still the same owner. She has so much more room so even more great savings, she is also working on a boutique section. I know they are open today, i wish her the best of luck in her new location.