missing

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CanisLupis, Mar 2, 2013.

1. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

come back josey....dont let these commie kansas redleggers ruin our board

[​IMG]

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Dangerboy too.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what did i miss?????

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The Wolf's allies in the political pit are dwindling.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

been away for a week or so, who got the boot this time, bet i won't be surprised :)

6. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

No boot. They've probably grown tired of hanging out in Red Square.

7. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

They're not allies, they're comrades! And the sad part is seeing the man beg for support. :lol::lol:

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Is it the Poll Wolf? Are you guys losing on it? I like Josey and dangerboy too but how about Wayne, kds, steve, Clif and others? How funny that you are looking for your comrades.

Sherry

9. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Hey.........I'm from Kansas and I didn't chase anyone away or ruin anything!!! :shock: I'm just not posting very much any more. LOL

10. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

clif is hardly a liberal...and not a wackjob liberal like the rest you listed.

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Wayne and kds are wackos?

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you.

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Hate it for you guys if I miss Moderates and Conservatives too. Says a lot about a person who only misses someone based on political beliefs. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Wayne and kds use facts but I guess Canislupis would consider that wacko.

Sherry

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

The others may have dropped off because of recent events, but I think Wayne has been gone for quite some time.

Actually Steve has been gone for a while as well.

15. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

worse...liberal wackos. :jester:

16. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Saw Steve yesterday. The mutual feeling expressed was that there is so much to get done, and so little time in which to do it. Neither of us post as much anymore, nor are as frequently on the board. I pop in to see the daily fora..and usually read for a short bit and then depart.

17. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Back for a quick read. I have faith that you can hold the fort Wolf.

I've not been around in a while, and probably won't be very often, because my cynicism has gone beyond a desire to discuss politics anymore. This country's problems are growing beyond the point where politics can solve anything. Its more than liberal vs. conservative. Its more than a single president. Obamacare is just a pathetic distraction. Its about legitimacy.

When our representatives have no control over who comes and goes within our borders, we don't really have a country anymore. When they shirk their responsibility to protect the free market, and instead print money and give away our children's future to bail out companies that should have suffered the free market consequences, we don't really have a country. When gangs and drug cartels are gaining ground while our representatives discuss ways to tighten gun laws on ordinary citizens, we don't have a country.

This country is toast.

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Well said...I couldn't agree more.

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, french toast.

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The one I miss is Redneck Rich