Verizon or AT & T?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jlc007, Mar 2, 2013.

1. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

I'm in the market for a new provider and am tired of Tmobile and all their poop.

Between AT & T / Verizon, who do you like for coverage, pricing, customer service, etc....?

Thanks gang.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My territory is North America so my major consideration is coverage. Verizon

3. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

Never had At&t but very happy with coverage of Verizon.

4. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Have had Verizon for 20 years and wouldn't switch. (Alltel)

5. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Hands down, Verizon. Had them since they were 360/Alltel. Great coverage no matter where I go. Have a work phone with AT&T and have lousy coverage! Also know several other people with AT&T who have big issues with dropped calls.

6. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Verizon! A family member worked in the area for AT&T. Due to lack of signal coverage in some of his work areas he had a Verizon phone :)

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

verizon

8. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

Verizon. Nearly lost a phone due to At&T. Hubby threw it out the window of the car as he was frustrated with no signal where he was working, lol!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  9. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

verizon but PLEASE PLEASE buy from am official verizon dealker, not CELLULAR SALES. they will rip you off.
    They sure did me.

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

verizon

11. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

switched from one of the others to Verizon 3/4 months ago. Way better!!!!!

12. dietz4ibanez

dietz4ibanez Well-Known Member

I can't believe this is even a question! Verizon!

13. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

My son has AT&T thru his dad's plan and let me tell ya... The coverage AND reception SUCKS balls!!!!!

I, on the other hand, have verizon and have never dropped a call nor had to play the "can you hear me now game."

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I was a happy Alltel customer and was not happy when I had ti switch to Verizon.

My unhappyness didn't last long, I like Verizon. Good coverage, no issues and I get a 20% discount through work.

15. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Thanks gang....looks like Verizon is going to get my business and I'll make sure I go to an actual Verizon store :hurray:

16. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Sorry, never have had an account with either carrier, so I HAD to ask:lol:

17. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

Just wondering, why only between Verizon and AT&T? I've had Sprint for years and like them very much. They have the best deal in town.

18. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

I had Sprint in the past and had bad coverage at home, dropped calls and their customer service was less than stellar.

19. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Definitely Verizon. I'm going to change to a pre-paid plan, though, after my contract is up. I figure between DW & I, we're going to save about $65/month. The plan we're looking at right now is with Kitty Wireless (a dealer for Page Plus, who uses the VZW network).

20. dietz4ibanez

dietz4ibanez Well-Known Member

A lot of local companies switched from Sprint to AT&T recently and they thought At&t was amazingly better. Imagine what it would be like going from Sprint to Verizon.

If you live within a Sprint bubble, they are ok but in most cases sprint has been found to provide the slowest service out there. Cheaper is not always better.

If you travel a lot like I do it's hard to find good coverage with sprint while it's mostly impossible to find areas without service with verizon.

I've just about always had a Sprint and Verizon phone up until 2 years ago since when Sprint was Sprint PCS...