Sex Offender Accused of filming women at 40/42 Walmart

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Mar 4, 2013.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

If I was going to do sex offending, I wouldn't do it at Walmart.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

The video looks like the one at 40/42. The Wal mart in Smithfield on Brightleaf is so ghetto looking

4. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

5. michelle

It's the one at 42. Hubby was up there while they were filming the story.

6. michelle

7. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I'm thinking maybe it was at the Smithfield Walmart, but they stopped at 40/42 Walmart (which is Garner address) to film because it's easier to access, closer to Raleigh, etc. Besides, they all basically look the same.

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

9. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

The WRAL link says Smithfield in the URL, but it doesn't mention what location in the story. My first thought was the same as DontCare's, though. Wal-Mart would be the last location!

Maybe he was really filming for the People of Wal-Mart website. At most of the WM's around here, I thought that most of the people on that site are the employees.

10. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

That perv must really be hard up. No pun. I have never seen many women who shop at WalMart who are worth looking at, much less filming their hooha.

11. Ny2NcMom

Ny2NcMom Active Member

I'm with you on this one

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Sex Offender Arrested For Secretly Videotaping Women
    A man on Johnston County’s Sex Offender Registry has been arrested for allegedly secretly videotaping women inside an area Wal-Mart store.

Kenneth Lawrence Dorn, 42, of Sunray Drive, Clayton was released from prison in 2008 after serving time for sexual battery, according to court records.

Last Thursday, the Johnston County Sheriff’s Office said Dorn was insideWal-Mart on Highway 42 West and was secretly videotaping the body parts of two women who were shopping inside the business. Authorities identified the two victims after reviewing store security camera footage.

Authorities also used the footage to identify Dorn as the suspect. He was arrested Friday and charged with secret peeping, a felony offense.

As of Monday afternoon, Dorn was still in the Johnston County Jail under a $25,000 bond.
    http://wtsbradio.com/localnews-wp.php

13. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

So would it be a crime if you were behind someone and proceeded to video their butt as they were walking down the aisle? Just curious if that may have been what happened.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Based on the People Of Walmart site we would have a lot of sex offenders.

However this joker has quite a history.

15. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Oh I agree, he deserves it based on his track record, just wandering what and how he was filming.