Bad business! Will not return!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ladypopo, Mar 10, 2013.

1. ladypopo

ladypopo Active Member

I rarely post anything on here but I feel like my experience tonight needs to be shared. Today is my daughters birthday and she picked Taco Bell to get a quick bite at. So we eat our food then proceed to the car wash on the road that runs behind Bojangles...same road that Burger King is on. I stop by the trash cans to throw our trash out from TB before going through the auto car wash. As I'm getting the trash out a small SUV with a white male pulls up beside me. Now it's just me and the kiddos because hubby is at work. The male asks me if I'm going to use the vacuum? I say no thinking he needs it for his vehicle. Then he proceeds to ask me if I have trash pick up at my house? This starts to creep me out...anyways I say yes. Then he asks why am I throwing my things away in his trash cans????? I ask him if he is the owner and he says YES. Then he tells me how I should clean out my car at home and I followed with I certainly will and vowed to never return to his establishment! We have some outstanding business owners in this community however this one proved tonight he certainly is not!! I just wanted to make everyone aware of my encounter and recommend going elsewhere for your car care needs!

2. Vanosa

Vanosa Active Member

Yeah, the guy's probably a tight-wad, who would rather not need trash pick-up at his business, so he wouldn't have to pay for it! People clean out their cars all the time at car washes, instead of doing it at home. Sounds like this guy's in the wrong business!!

3. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

[​IMG]

4. ladypopo

ladypopo Active Member

I was going to pay for his service. I was gonna go through the auto car wash.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  5. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

If car washes don't want you throw away trash they don't need to put trash cans next to the vacs.

6. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

the vacs there suck..

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

this makes zero sense.

8. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

The OP was AT THE CAR WASH TO USE THE SERVICE. Maybe the guy could've asked, if he was so curious, "Are you here to get your car washed?" He did NOT have to be so sarcastic. I mean really, the OP is OBVIOUSLY at the car wash to get her car WASHED making her a PAYING CUSTOMER. What else was she there for, drinks and appetizers? The owner needs to take a pill and chill.

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

She had her choice for her birthday and picked Taco Bell?

10. ffnc27592

ffnc27592 Well-Known Member

Sure thing bro. You can bring your bag of taco bell garbage over to my house. Think about what your saying. It was a bag of Taco Bell. If one bag of Taco Bell is going to take food out of his families mouth he has worse problems. The guy was being a jerk and lost the sale of a car wash and future customer because of it. Stop sticking up for people like this and come back to earth with the rest of us. He should of been happy that the garbage was thrown in the trash cans and not in his parking lot.

11. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

Oops. Posting to the wrong person.

12. C me Now BMM

This makes a lot of sense,,

13. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

More sense than what I deleted. :)

14. C me Now BMM

Oh.

15. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Maybe they're Mexicans?

16. ffnc27592

ffnc27592 Well-Known Member

Really dude still taking up for the owner. I didn't realize there was an order in which you clean out your car at a car wash. Do you have to use the vacuum in order to use the trash cans? Aren't the trash cans there to clean out your car? Do you have to wash your car before you can use the trash cans? Maybe they were just decorative trash cans. Maybe it's like those towels my wife hangs in the bathroom and gets mad when I dry my hands with them...... It's freaken trash being thrown away. Most small business owners would love to see people at there business. Instead this guy never gave her a chance and decided to be smart mouth.

Mr. Mafia1 you make me laugh... To be sure your not being for real.....

17. C me Now BMM

Si seƱor

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If they were "Mexicans" odds are Taco Bell would be the last place they would go!

Lived in Dover, Ohio for a while and the Taco Bell was right across from the Hospital. Bunch of people got sick because of Taco Bell's Buy Two Tacos and get a **** Free Deal.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  19. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

This is true. When I was in college, I supervised a few Mexicans and they used to joke that Taco Bell was more Italian than Mexican.

20. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Got to give Taco Bell credit for smart marketing while controlling costs-they have as set list of ingredients and just recombine them every which way to make "new" items on the menu.