Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Apr 15, 2013.

1. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

What I mean by that is that there is supposed to be something called "southern hospitality". I have experienced much of it since I moved here last year. But every once in a while, I find a rude person who is the very antithesis of "southern hospitality". 90% of the time it turns out that person was from somewhere up north. They either refuse to accept that things are done differently here or they are just in attack mode at all times (Sort of, "do unto others before they do unto you" mentality which is prevalent in many places up north.)

Now I'm not saying that every person from the north is rude. I, myself, am from New Jersey, and like to think of myself as polite and personable to anyone who reacts the same way. You get what you give, as they say.

Nor is every person from the south hospitable. There are some downright rude people who were born and raised several generations here in the south. These are few and far between, but I have met them.

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

It's just idiotic to think the people on this thread do not read or watch the news like the Thread author. All of you are a bunch of idiots that can't read or understand the news as well as the author.

How come she hasn't mentioned the Texas explosion? It's in the south?

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Why don't you load your sports car onto your personal plane and fly over to Texas or up to Boston to help out. You're doing nothing, as usual, on here.

Sherry

4. Sherry A.

5. Sherry A.

6. Sherry A.

7. Sherry A.

FBI: Do not take any action on your own. If you see these men, please call law enforcement. Contact 1-800-CALL-FBI with any tips related to the suspects.

8. Palisade

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them. You think they might have made it to White Oak? That's where I'm heading after a bit. Maybe I get a reward out of this.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

We do have these 4 wheeled devices and other vehicles with wings. It is important to get this information out because the residence of these individuals could, although it is unlikely, be Clayton.

10. Palisade

Yes, and I said I'd be watching for them.

11. Sherry A.

Timothy McVeigh didn't live in Oklahoma City either. People travel but you already know that and just want to continue being a jerk.

Sherry

12. Palisade

Timothy McVeigh was caught in Perry OK. About 60 miles away from Oklahoma City. Not 700 miles away.

If a person wants to disappear, he doesn't move to a place with a few thousand people. He'll move to a place where there are a couple million people.

13. Sherry A.

I feel safer knowing that we have an expert on these things as member of 4042 now. Thanks so much. I'll let my dad and others know, who have and still do work with the FBI.

Sherry

14. Palisade

I'm not an expert, but I am also not pretending that I'm helping by posting pictures that are being displayed by every major and minor news agency.

15. Sherry A.

This is exactly why the FBI is asking everyone to post the pics and look closely. Some may even come up with ideas on how to pinpoint who these people are.

Sherry

16. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I've been on the road....when did these two get called out? If they don't dispute the FBI's claim within 12 hrs, they're guilty as sin.

17. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

[​IMG]

There is the poor kid standing on the rail with the POS in the white hat behind him. Bag on the ground.

:(

18. Sherry A.

Gosh, I don't guess the FBI and common American citizens know what they are doing when they ask the public to post the pictures everywhere to see if anyone has information. Looks like a guy from Florida posted his pics to FB and his friends on FB were able to see the guy that resembled the one the FBI had posted.

Hate it when people actually follow the lead of the FBI.

In all seriousness......this is really great. Maybe they can figure out more information from the direction the guy was walking after the bombs went off.

Sherry

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/20...ion-image-of-boston-marathon-suspect-emerges/

Shortly after finishing the Boston Marathon this week David Green, 49, was walking to meet friends when two bombs exploded in front of him as he faced east on the corner of Fairfield and Boylston Streets. He snapped a photograph with his iPhone at 2:50:15 p.m. before rushing to help those wounded.

He posted it to Facebook with an account of his experiences.

On Thursday, when the Federal Bureau of Investigation released images of the two suspects in the blast, Mr. Green’s friends began to notice a figure in the bottom left corner of his picture that closely resembled one of the suspects.

One posted it in a running forum, from where it went viral, and sparked a debate over its veracity.

In an interview late Thursday, Mr. Green, who runs a sportswear company in Florida, confirmed that the picture was genuine, and that the F.B.I. had contacted him and requested a copy. “I have spoken to several agents,” Mr. Green said, “and they have got the photos, they are picking up material from me, and I don’t think there’s any doubt.”

Agents had told him, he said, that his picture was the best they had, because it was taken from a better camera than the others that were posted.

19. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  20. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

That picture makes my stomach turn...and makes me mad as h*ll. I cannot imagine or understand that level of evil.